Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
fozzy has been around forever just imagine if you had 50 people hitting you every 5-10 minutes the man needs to eat sleep sh*t as well. im glad he has support because you wouldn't want to be the 1 person responsible for 300+ people enjoying holiday. so thank that man and his people because they put their lives on hold to make sure u can make a dollar. think about it A+ vendor

LOL they put there lives on hold so you can make a dollar
P-lease
THATS WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO DO EVERY TIME YOU MAKE DOLLARS SO DOES FOZZY
MAYBE HE HAS NEW FRESH BASE NOW BUT
HIM AND HIS SUPORT SCREWED ME OVER ON 2 BATCH'S I PAYED HIM FOR
I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN HIS SERVICE

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
How does he put his life on hold?
he doesnt even answer lol
i cant even have a conversation go far enough for me to place a order and send payment
its almost like he doesnt like he doesnt want any business
how do you treat your OWN customers so horribly?

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
Got order from support yesterday and they were not able to give me everything I wanted but I was about 90% satisfied considering the biz as I had one lost/stolen and almost wound up in central bookings and one that said error which oddly enough I had before with last order I placed with them, I usually deal with fozzy but he hasnt been talking to me lately so this is the second time I have dealt with them but the other pcs turned a profit so thats cool, waiting on replacements now, keep up the good work and remember we are the good guys! @fozzy and support.

victor

Carder
Reaction score
i hope so i wait for my first order from team fozzy i wait monday

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
Got order from support yesterday and they were not able to give me everything I wanted but I was about 90% satisfied considering the biz as I had one lost/stolen and almost wound up in central bookings and one that said error which oddly enough I had before with last order I placed with them, I usually deal with fozzy but he hasnt been talking to me lately so this is the second time I have dealt with them but the other pcs turned a profit so thats cool, waiting on replacements now, keep up the good work and remember we are the good guys! @fozzy and support.
replacements were A++ support I also recommend to people I know now.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro i buy 100 amex only1 bin you give me work

fissso123

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
fozzy is shit

Dear members

Just be careful of the night support on dumps4your.biz He sometimes gives bad and dead dumps and he will not chat u although you are a long time customers. His business is shit...I lost 500 in the last 4 days and he never want to chat me again..CAREFUL.....CAREFUL

fissso

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:26 PM ----------

Bro dont chat rubbish, fozzy night support never replace dumps !! So dont fool people in the forum. Blessed!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:29 PM ----------

Hi brov

I have just deleted this guy from my icq because he wudnt repace. He sold me a load of rubbish and i wasted about $500 the last 4 days. He would come online i would chat him but he wouldnt respond just like you have said "not talking to u lately" He doesnt treat customers fine. Better look elsewhere and get a good value for your money.

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
Dear members

Just be careful of the night support on dumps4your.biz He sometimes gives bad and dead dumps and he will not chat u although you are a long time customers. His business is shit...I lost 500 in the last 4 days and he never want to chat me again..CAREFUL.....CAREFUL

fissso

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:26 PM ----------

Bro dont chat rubbish, fozzy night support never replace dumps !! So dont fool people in the forum. Blessed!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:29 PM ----------

Hi brov

I have just deleted this guy from my icq because he wudnt repace. He sold me a load of rubbish and i wasted about $500 the last 4 days. He would come online i would chat him but he wouldnt respond just like you have said "not talking to u lately" He doesnt treat customers fine. Better look elsewhere and get a good value for your money.
Night support have replaced bad dumps for me rather quickly just a couple of days ago across two orders, my problem seems to be with fozzy himself now out of 10 only two were good but now he doesnt respond to me although he is on, but I know he will get me str8 before its over I just having to wait when I have things to do but I guess in the end as long as you get what you paid for you will be happy despite all of the extra stuff that goes with it.

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
Night support have replaced bad dumps for me rather quickly just a couple of days ago across two orders, my problem seems to be with fozzy himself now out of 10 only two were good but now he doesnt respond to me although he is on, but I know he will get me str8 before its over I just having to wait when I have things to do but I guess in the end as long as you get what you paid for you will be happy despite all of the extra stuff that goes with it.

Got my replacements yesterday but they were not as good as I would have liked, I still havent tried 3 but im expecting the same results but I really believe that it is because of the time of year it is, fozzy is A++++ vendor and I will be placing another order in a few days.

power

Carder
Reaction score
Has anyone bought anything with good results from these vendors in the past two days?

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
All bad ones if apperad - replacing according policy. Expred are replaced too! Just write me if you have any problems with supports (misunderstandnice.) It will be fixed asap.

Christmas present - Brand New base added!!!! 10k Freshest Usa Stufff!

All old bases are cleaned up for MAXIMUM PROFIT for YOU dear customers duering Christmas Shopping Time!

Wellcome.

e3911

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
placed order. 2/3+ of order are pick up & declined. submited file for replacement to night suport. So far was told that checker doesnt work and to wait 40min. after 39min night suport offline :)
STILL WAITING!

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
feed

:)
placed order. 2/3+ of order are pick up & declined. submited file for replacement to night suport. So far was told that checker doesnt work and to wait 40min. after 39min night suport offline :)
STILL WAITING!

i ordered long time from fozzy , he is ok but sometimes poor quality when ordering from him i was new and i ordered first time and his stuff does not top off too other vendors out here also i remember no replacements very bad customer service , bimar is good, and top guy not on here right now is bulba.cc
that site rocks . u must know ure dumps but stuff works nicely even on gold/prem dumps usa i did nice amounts .

king001

Reaction score
most of time i want to do biz with u, but u always refuse to chat with costomer...

mikelove05

Carder
Reaction score
AGREE

LOL they put there lives on hold so you can make a dollar
P-lease
THATS WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO DO EVERY TIME YOU MAKE DOLLARS SO DOES FOZZY
MAYBE HE HAS NEW FRESH BASE NOW BUT
HIM AND HIS SUPORT SCREWED ME OVER ON 2 BATCH'S I PAYED HIM FOR
I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN HIS SERVICE

YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER! I'VE LOST MONEY THE LAST 3 TIMES I BOUGHT FROM FOZZY, AND HE IS SUPER ARROGANT NOW