DUMPS-NEEDED FROM PROFFESSIONAL CARDERS

Reaction score
professional carders who can give dumps with good balance can page me for icq in private message. all other condition r accepted, if ur dumps work.escrow with admin only.both junior or senior member, r welcome for deal but no testing only confirm dumps,. other thing we can discuss in icq, if condition suit for both us.we can proceed for further work

tdotwire6

Faggot Nigerian or Faggot Indian

Yannis

Carder
Reaction score
just go to the dumps section...

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
this must be ge_reena today he got deer, and same as eric_1975 who was banned.. same advertise, different way.

Ninja

Reaction score
Thats right. Thats his clone. Stupid nigerian/indian spammer.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
His all threads are rubbishing the forum, i tried dealing with him to confirm whether he's legit or another scammer, but he's just a waste of time!

Reaction score
pls dont trust this fucker

His all threads are rubbishing the forum, i tried dealing with him to confirm whether he's legit or another scammer, but he's just a waste of time!
fuck u srilankan bastard, i know u thivayan. already ban for ripping people in forum.u already had promblem with both people.u ask to 50% upfromt, as it ur card and escrow u will wait, and tell story regional block u remove 15 mint and then u can swipe.bastard go and tell this story newbies,not me ok.one people have positive thread about u.ask really carding people it possible. un imaginable story u say.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:38 AM ----------

Thats right. Thats his clone. Stupid nigerian/indian spammer.
i dont mind u banning me, next time u talk bad about indian , i shoot u at forehead straight.speak at people u did mistake in forum.dont speak general about any country people. with that people u running this forum and making money out it and eating their shit for ur surival.some people might know good english , other little bit. dont come to fucking conclusion. how do u say i clone,4 people always put comment in dumps thread.lala.diabeast,SadHero FutureVision , zeus dumps threadthey dont other do business. for that u support them,wherther hey pay anything for u.how this word u same ur comment hurt me too ok

Ninja

Reaction score
U're just shame for your nation, stupid indian spammer.

Not all indian are stupid and act like shit, but indian spammers is stupid, thats my main idea.
You not been able to understand so simple thing and thats why im explanin it once again.
btw ur new clone is: pchargers50

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
I can't believe you called me "srilankian" ... that must've gotten me to cry real badly :( After all, Srilanka is one of your other half nation.

Anyway, instead of you spending 33 lr each time you get a new user in this forum and get DEER for it, you could easily spend it on dumps and try your own luck instead of spamming and do an act of ripping, Just my advice. cause you've got over what? 10 usernames here? multiply that by 33, and you could've made with that amount of money an decent amount with dumps, correct me if am wrong

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Doctorvisamastercocksucker is thiviyan LOL

Ninja

Reaction score
Sri Lanka, btw, one of the most beautiful countries i've ever been.

Reaction score
admin-thiviyan and SadHero FutureVision both or same

I can't believe you called me "srilankian" ... that must've gotten me to cry real badly :( After all, Srilanka is one of your other half nation.

Anyway, instead of you spending 33 lr each time you get a new user in this forum and get DEER for it, you could easily spend it on dumps and try your own luck instead of spamming and do an act of ripping, Just my advice. cause you've got over what? 10 usernames here? multiply that by 33, and you could've made with that amount of money an decent amount with dumps, correct me if am wrong
fuck u motherfucker, did i rip anyone in forum, ask them to put with evidence, SadHero FutureVision 7/3/2012 5:04 PM
ok now i iwll put u DEER
on c.pro
wait
u r admin of this forum. if admin check u and thivayan- ur thread are same,presentation or same, pay 50% upfront, no escrow mean u will ask to wait.regional block u say , u will remove 15min. main thing limit u say-so go and say ur fucking story to -newbies , all experience in 420 work ok,dont believe this guy

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
We seriously need to hire translators on this forum! cause i couldn't understand a shit from what he said..

Any people from Mars too who could translate what he just said?

Reaction score
admin-be common , neutral person to everybody, forum will be long run

U're just shame for your nation, stupid indian spammer.

Not all indian are stupid and act like shit, but indian spammers is stupid, thats my main idea.
You not been able to understand so simple thing and thats why im explanin it once again.
btw ur new clone is: pchargers50
admin- u think ur rules r same to everybody,no alway think other r fool. u know how many people from ur nation in this forum,the best place for carding is india.for no reason u deer satus. mistake mean ok so everytime to remove deer satus for simple u ask 200$ what ever comes in ur mouth , if junior do mistake correct dont punish them by ban them, if they cheated ur c.pro member, its ok, simple mistake ,ur language to very bad.this forum is not only for verified vendor advertise admin,peopleshould there buy thier stuff.i dint pay register fee33lr but u activated account.u think u r following rules- no admin. i am putting this thread not insult admin just tell view to u and member and correct promblem which face bcoz of u

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:31 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:12 AM ----------

We seriously need to hire translators on this forum! cause i couldn't understand a shit from what he said..

fuck u man, what u want to transulate, when i tell about u toc.pro member u cant uds but family member c.pro can uds what i say and what shit u tell about urself in forum ok,i say u and thivayan r same person who as ban ripping ur member bye

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:31 AM ----------

fuck u man, what u want to transulate, when i tell about u toc.pro member u cant uds but family member c.pro can uds what i say and what shit u tell about urself in forum ok,i say u and thivayan r same person who as ban ripping ur member bye

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:36 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:34 AM ----------

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
YOU ARE FUCKING THIVAYAN!!!
STUPID LITTLE SMELLY INDIAN BASTARD

Ninja

Reaction score
His new clone is:
ONESIMUS MATVEI

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Is he paying 33lr or getting free vouchers? Seriously, he's flipping off my mind with paying for registration just to do some ponzi schemes with dealers around here