DStore.su ( ICQ Number: 30-003 )

Tremels

Reaction score
ICQ Number: 30-003
Name:
Nickname: DStore.su

$275 . No funding in his store. No answers 2 weeks about this problems.

-i sent 275 LR by automaticlly funding. but my balance still zero
-??? dude, any news about $225 ??
-it's caught amount

Reaction score
Read blacklist Posting Rules. .

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
put at linkprofile of the user along whit the service thread

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
what about ??

u see logs in icq. no answers . no answers in his shop. no money. 2 weeks. you need more time ?

Blacklist Reporting Rules

(added by Ninja on 17.01.2011)
0. ALLWAYS put ICQ number without slashes, dots, spaces (12345 and not 123-45 or 12 345). This way we keep in order all icq numbers.

1. Please pist nickname of potential Ripper with his link to profile. example:
Ripper
http://carder.market/member.php?u=000

2. Please fill brief description. Example:
"Ripper promised to send good-loooking "Pamella Anderson-like" style whore to me for $10 in 3 hrs, but i recieve nothin' from him."

3. Post FULL logs (from start to end),screenshots of payment or ANY OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION, so if moderator decided. he'll be able to find enough evidience what Ripper really promised to you, and what you recieved instead of this.

Also with screen shots if you have any and other info that you know about ripper. The more information the better.

- Logs put in the blacklist area will not CONTAIN NAMES/ADRESSES!

- Logs in which the ripping is not present are not valid.

- Posts in which someone is called ripper without logs or screenshots will be deleted.

- Posts made in Other Sections/Double Post reguarding ripper/logs will be considered Infraction and Punished.

- When you get ripped don't wait more than 2 days to report or else your logs will not be taken into consideration.

- If you get ripped by verified members talk with moderators or admin in private or come and report on Black List, make new thread here and show logs.

Ninja

Reaction score
ohhh