Drops - US Bank Mules! Created by Girls

Verta

Reaction score
Существует притча про мудреца и путников, которые искали себе город для проживания
На вопрос путников, а что за люди живут в этом городе? Мудрец спрашивал, а кто живет там, откуда ты пришел?
И на любой ответ мудрец отвечал - Здесь ты найдешь таких же
Мораль: Каждый находит именно то, что хочет и умеет искать

Я ищу исключительно адекватных людей и сопутствующих моим услугам профессионалов
Этот сервис будет для вас именно таким, каким вы его захотите видеть и поможете сделать))

Я предана этому бизнесу и хочу найти постоянных клиентов, кому важны качество моих услуг

• Суммы только от $4,500 = 55% для вас
  • Любое происхождение денег
  • Только персональные счета открытые в бранче на реального человека

Возможны заказы на необходимое количество счетов в нужном банке/к определенному сроку

Оставляйте контакты и я сама напишу вам

-/-/-/- English version -/-/-/-

There is a parable that exists about a sage and his travelers; they were looking for a town to settle down.
When travelers asked: “Who is living in this town?” The sage asked back: “Who is living in the town you are from?”
It didn’t matter what question the sage was asked, he always replied: “You will find the same people here.”
Moral: It doesn’t matter who you are. One can only find the thing he or she is able to and the desire along with it.

I am in need for people who are adequate and can correspond to the qualities I believe a true professional has.
This service is going to be just like what you’ve always been looking for.
This service is something you can create and change as you wish.
I am dedicated to what I do with all my heart and I want to work with people who appreciate a good service that I am willing to provide.

• Minimum sum $4.500 = 55% for you.
  • It doesn’t matter where you get the money from.
  • Only personal accounts are opened in the branch for a real person.

There is also a possibility to order a necessary number of accounts in the bank that you need.

You can give us a deadline that is convenient for you.

Last edited:

Verta

Reaction score
Всем приветики!

Uc9wN.png

Котики, этот день настал) Я рада представить вам усовершенствованную себя. Верта в былом виде больше не соответствует мне настоящей: детский персонаж – детские шалости

Начнем мы постепенно, направления работы будут планомерно пополняться, поэтому обязательно следите за обновлениями. С сегодняшнего дня я готова начать принимать ваши заливы только на персональные счета

Всегда готова к конструктивному диалогу, поэтому всегда пишите и узнавайте
Жду вас, мальчики
хо-хо

Verta Cash Out Mistress
❤️ Small service in the great field of cashing out ❤️

✅ The list of services I offer is limited now, but it will be regularly updated.
I strongly encourage everyone, who is interested, ask me directly whether the service you are looking for is provided or not.

Main areas:
? Scam transfers: dating scam, autoscam, bec etc
Your share depends on the transfer amounts, their frequency and charge back time.
? Black payments: the min amount is $15,000 per one transfer in one account, 50%
? Gray payments (no charge back at all or for a long time): discussed individually.

Contact info:
? Verta Cash Out Mistress ?
I'm always glad to answer any of your questions, make sure to text me ?
[email protected]