Drop address problem

Kharkus

Reaction score
Hello, new to clicking. Finally understand the method and got trustworthy vendors. However, the problem is I don't have a drop addy. I was wondering what alternatives there were? I'm in the UK. I don't really know anyone so that's not really an option. Is there some form of mail rerouting service or can I use PO box? Thanks.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You can't use pobox but there are forwarding service that reship the package to you e.g planetexpress.com

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, new to clicking. Finally understand the method and got trustworthy vendors. However, the problem is I don't have a drop addy. I was wondering what alternatives there were? I'm in the UK. I don't really know anyone so that's not really an option. Is there some form of mail rerouting service or can I use PO box? Thanks.
Hello, welcome to carder.market, feel free to read every single post on this forum.

Well, since you know how the method works, now you must get a locker, or someone who can receive the product for you, how do I do it? You must search the internet for boxes that are located where you are going to send (I mean boxes online; the lockers are companies that will receive the product for you, that is, you for example buy something in Amazon and need to send it to the United States, because you buy the box online, and send to that box online, and they will then save the product for you, and they will then send it to you). If you are in Asia, and you need to send to Europe, look on the internet for an online mailbox that can receive the product according to the country where you are going and send it, for example, if you are going to send to France, then you must look for an online mailbox located in France . In case you do not understand this very well, you can look for partners who are willing to collaborate with you and who can receive the product, in this forum there is a section for it.

Good luck! If you have more questions, do not hesitate to write them in this forum.

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
There are more than 20 proven drop services on the forum, which have a huge number of drops.
On average, a drop service has more than 150 drop (courier) addresses.
You don't need to have your own drop to work successfully.
You just go to drop services (buyers of goods), get a new address and order goods to this address.
When the drop service receives the product, it will pay your percentage (about 80% for a liquid product and up to 50% for an illiquid product) to your cryptocurrency wallet.
If you want to get the product you want, the drop service can receive the product and then transfer it to the intermediary's warehouse or at any address you need.