Downloading for Verifone VX670

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
Hello fellow carders

I have bought a new Verifone VX 670 which has no OS at all, when I try to load/download the OS files (Base 1.00: Team Ghost Ver 4.00 Rev.C: As on) it does nothing but connecting and then displaying ........... until no end! no crash and nothing happens and the POS remains with no OS... but it works on the old POS I ordered from kr0n1k, can it be that he limited it to the POS Serial Number or something? what can be causing the problem?

Thank you

vivinamie

Carder
Reaction score
Hi, I am selling copies of Verifone Vx670 Offline software. With this software you can create an unlimited number of Verifone vx670 offlines.

The Offlines are used to collect Track1 and Track2 and Pin of Credit and Debit cards. Perfect for store fronts, delivery drivers and other environments. As well you can become a reseller of the actual Offlines since you can create an unlimited number of them.

The price is 1k. Please add my ICQ 600838066 . Thanks.

Last edited:

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
welll, i think its something more to do with the firmware/OS cause my new POS is QD0008A3 and my other POS from kr0n1k is QD0012A5... I downloaded QD0012A6 from verifone to try and update it but it still won't update or do anything from the COM port... can someone help please :s

NOTE: everything works on my older (kr0n1k) POS, but the same set doesn't work on the new POS??? wtf to do :s

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
and where to buy or get QD0012A5? verifone website only has the 12A6 version :s

thanks

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
Anyone i need this firmware too.

Atarax1a

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
what does kr0n1k say ?