Document Forum

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
i know theres forums for buying drugs , dumps guns etc, does anyone knowa forum thats specializing in documents legit and forged , i dosent seem that what im looking for is here

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
giv me ur rep before leaving the place plz :)

Ninja

Reaction score
amen

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
haha , if i find a way to do so i will lol , but no one knows of anything ;ike this ? i find it hard to believe considering , theres ones for spam drugs guns dumps etc , if anyone knows anything would greatly appreciate any assitance , i need to know more :p

artioma

Professional
Reaction score
are you crazy who sell drugs oR guns on forum?? LOL

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
haha , if i find a way to do so i will lol , but no one knows of anything ;ike this ? i find it hard to believe considering , theres ones for spam drugs guns dumps etc , if anyone knows anything would greatly appreciate any assitance , i need to know more :p

Why do you want a whole forum dedicated to just documents?
I highly doubt there is enough demand to maintain a forum of such kind.
You can check out vendors here and on other forums, as well as this web site scanlab.name for your document needs.

Ninja

Reaction score
Its strictly prohibited to even talk here about drugs.

1. I dont need extra attention.
2. This is not a place for drug dorks.

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
Its strictly prohibited to even talk here about drugs.

1. I dont need extra attention.
2. This is not a place for drug dorks.

i appolgize ninja i have no intent to bring any extra heat here or even propagate drugs in anyway , im just using it as an example of the information i seek

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:36 PM ----------

theres deffientley onions that provide such servies , but im not going to share such information here in light of the admins post

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:37 PM ----------

Why do you want a whole forum dedicated to just documents?
I highly doubt there is enough demand to maintain a forum of such kind.
You can check out vendors here and on other forums, as well as this web site scanlab.name for your document needs.
yea the vendors here make some quality products but dont really know shit about what there doing , there making templates and printing them , does anyone here offer legit fake DL service or Legit Passport ? not in my excperince ,i have yet to a vendor who sells a liscence who actually scans on modern bar id systems no matter what they claim , never mine that can be run on CPIC , ihavent been able to find someone who knows how the algorithim for a canadian liscence number or how to encode a usa or canadian barcode so it will actually scan on current readers , its nothing agianst anyone here , but anyone can print a fake id card with some fancy printers and a little bit of paitence . i will check out scanlab though thankyou

Last edited:

kojax

Carder
Reaction score

at one point i thought it was crazy to send thousand of dollars to someone you never meet....LOOK AT US ALL NOW.....anything is possible if you have the right people.........

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
LOL i think you are in wrong place buddy :p

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
yeah, your looking for drugs aren't ya? :p
or did i not understand? )))

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
no i need documents "Document Forum" am taking all suggestions as were to obtain better material