DIEBOLD Opteva ATM Skimmer question

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
Dear Carder.uk users,

I have bought my skimmer for Diebold Opteva, this model:

I have received it today, but I don't know what kind of glue should I use to fix the skimmer to the ATM.. Please shoot me ideas, with links if possible.

Here are the pictures of the skimmer:

Front side

Back side

Any serious info / help is highly appreciated!
Thank you!

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
adhesive tape, you can buy realy strong stuff in hardware store! Meaning you wont have to much trouble taking it of compaired to glue, which will bond the two plastics together...

Just go into hardware store and ask for there strongest tape max 7$ for a roll

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
But how can I remove it without getting too much attention? Thank you for answer by the way.

c0lb4rt

BANNED
Reaction score
yes, double adhesive tape or instant glue. both are relatively easy to manage, one obviously being more convinient and less stable than the other. alot of pple use both.
keep in mind weather conditions often cause problems for the glue(pretty cold where im living right now). either way there are brands out there that are unaffected, figure it out with the salesman at the store.

whatever any1 says u should still do a couple of tests urself before deploying it for real. u dont want ur device falling after 5 swipes :)

also try and keep an eye on ur device, this is ESSENTIAL in order to prevent mishaps....

cheers

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
No probs Dream, you got any info for me on drops?

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
c0lb4rt, Thanks. +1 added.

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
without leaving that PayPaly residue? eh you can get a spray called, anti-PayPaly stuff don't know if they sell it in your country but its amaze for removing crap like that

Reactions: The Dream

The Dream

Gave me a helpful advice about anti-sticky spray

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
without leaving that PayPaly residue? eh you can get a spray called, anti-PayPaly stuff don't know if they sell it in your country but its amaze for removing crap like that
Could you give me an amazon/ebay link, where I can find this stuff? In my country we don't have any similar. Thanks for information anyways. +1 added.

Reactions: MCDC

MCDC

received my pincam A++

MCDC

RIPPER
Reaction score
received pincam today. look g8. plz send the softwer for it, i not see u online in icq.

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
received pincam today. look g8. plz send the softwer for it, i not see u online in icq.
I have sent it via offline ICQ message. Please check.

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
The Dream, You selling skimmers?