DiamondDumpz

Shimara

DEER
Reaction score
Hi,

Can any instore carders here able to confirm DD's real details?, I see that his site is down permanently and I'm wondering if it has just been hacked by a ripper who has just added his own contact details to the site.....or am I just paranoid?

Contact details on the site:

e-mail: [email protected]

Could someone please confirm details are correct if you have done biz with him before, Thanks it will be much appreciated.

Ninja

Reaction score
Shimara
This is not a support site for some unknown small seller.
And i see what this is some funny way try to advert some shitty seller.

Dont do this 2nd time.

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Anyways shimara I talked to that sellers mother, she got tired of paying his internet subscription bill, and grounded his computer for one month because she caught him sniffing glue.

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
yh ive seen diamond dumpz site and you are just advertising the site and he is a small time seller with big talk thats all

Shimara

DEER
Reaction score
[/COLOR]
Shimara
This is not a support site for some unknown small seller.
And i see what this is some funny way try to advert some shitty seller.

Dont do this 2nd time.

Yeah? well I bet you won't be paying me compensation if I get ripped for 1.5K which is why I asked the QUESTION!!!

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
why should ninja pay you 1.5k if u get ripped this is his forum , use his forum use the vendors u got everything u need rite here

Shimara

DEER
Reaction score
why should ninja pay you 1.5k if u get ripped this is his forum , use his forum use the vendors u got everything u need rite here

How would you know what I want? are you a mind reader?....I don't think so because I want cvv cashout methods which are not available here at this forum and the cost is 1.5k.

You and Ninja both think you are mind readers.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Shimara aka cybergh0st
Deer group assigned to you.
Continue in that way and ull be history.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:29 PM ----------

PS. This is 2nd time u're trying to advertise some shitty board/seller and im bored of those tries.