Demande d’aide

Kevinmbgm

Reaction score
Bonjour je cherche à carder Mr Porter ou même GOAT comme site pourriez-vous m'aider j'ai déjà un cc j'ai juste besoin de la solution merci d'avance!

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Bonjour je cherche à carder Mr Porter ou même GOAT comme site pourriez-vous m'aider j'ai déjà un cc j'ai juste besoin de la solution merci d'avance!
Bonjour, personne ne connaît un tel cardeur, personne ne le connaît.
Les copies de CC sont différentes - CC virtuels et CC pour le cardage réel (cartes clonées).
Veuillez poser des questions sur le sujet et assurez-vous d'obtenir des réponses, dites-moi ce qui vous intéresse spécifiquement et comment nous pouvons vous aider?

Kevinmbgm

Reaction score
In fact, it would be for carding online in France and in luxury online stores. And I know it's possible because some do it in France.

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
In fact, it would be for carding online in France and in luxury online stores. And I know it's possible because some do it in France.
It is very easy and simple to do carding in France and throughout Europe, since there is no check at the payer's address in payment systems, as in the USA, which is called AVS. That is, you can easily order to different addresses and receive expensive goods. There are a lot of shops and they can be found quickly and easily. Parcels can be sent to the names of cardholders for greater persuasiveness. Couriers easily deliver parcels to any name without requiring identification.
I advise you to buy cards such as gold, platinum and corporate, as a rule, they have large balances.
Many stores send orders easily and do not ask for scans of cc, dialing or other documents for verification and confirmation.
Now this direction is very popular and relevant, so you have the opportunity to get big money without really straining.

Kevinmbgm

Reaction score
Je vois mais pourriez-vous juste me suivre les étapes pour commander sur un site comme Mr Porter car quand je veux commander je mets déjà un VPN mais il me demande un code envoyé par sms pourriez-vous me dire comment contourner ça?

Kevinmbgm

Reaction score
Et je voudrais savoir si c’est risqué de faire du carding en ligne ?

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Je vois mais pourriez-vous juste me suivre les étapes pour commander sur un site comme Mr Porter car quand je veux commander je mets déjà un VPN mais il me demande un code envoyé par sms pourriez-vous me dire comment contourner ça?
Et je voudrais savoir si c’est risqué de faire du carding en ligne ?
1. Mr Porter est un site d'escrocs et de trompeurs, vous perdrez simplement votre argent si vous y achetez quelque chose. Ensuite, vous serez très contrarié.
2. Pour recevoir des SMS, vous pouvez utiliser n'importe quel numéro virtuel temporaire, ce qui est très bon marché, il y a tout un tas de services, choisissez-en un pour le pays dont vous avez besoin et utilisez.
3. Si vous devez enregistrer un e-mail, vous pouvez facilement entrer en mode navigation privée et aucun code SMS n'est requis.
4. Afin de ne pas recevoir de SMS lorsque vous effectuez un paiement par carte, achetez la carte sans confirmation par SMS, ie. bacs non vbv bins, il y en a beaucoup et un grand choix.
5. Le brevetage est très facile et simple, mais vous devez toujours être anonyme.
6. Pour un fonctionnement réussi, il est nécessaire d'installer vpn, soсks, tunnel ou serveur dédié sous l'adresse du titulaire de la carte.
7. Apparemment, vous êtes nouveau dans ce métier, je vous conseille de commencer par étudier étape par étape des tutoriels, des articles et des manuels dans lesquels tout est écrit et raconté en détail. Si quelque chose n'est pas clair, vous pouvez toujours poser des questions sur le forum dans le sujet approprié. Nous serons heureux de vous aider et de vous montrer ce qu'il faut faire pour réussir dans cette entreprise rentable.

Kevinmbgm

Reaction score
So to order from gucci for example I just need a vpn, put myself in private navigation and then order an item that I would like?

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
So to order from gucci for example I just need a vpn, put myself in private navigation and then order an item that I would like?
VPN is needed not only to make your anonymity, but to adapt to the address of the cardholder.
You can use it and make purchases in any store, Gucci is very easy to card, place orders up to $ 3,000 at a time, then you can continue.

Kevinmbgm

Reaction score
I tried to put my vpn in the same country as the owner of the card and put it in private navigation but it still requires a sms verification: /

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
I tried to put my vpn in the same country as the owner of the card and put it in private navigation but it still requires a sms verification: /
Please clearly explain who, where and under what circumstances requires SMS confirmation?
1. When buying a vpn?
2. When registering at a store?
3. When paying by card?
As I wrote above, SMS can be received on a temporary virtual number to confirm registration.
When paying from a card with a non vbv bin, SMS confirmation does not come, perhaps you are trying to make a purchase from a regular card.

Kevinmbgm

Reaction score
There needs to be sms verification when buying from the gucci site and yes I think this is a normal card the one I use so I would like to know how to do this if possible

Kevinmbgm

Reaction score
ok thank you very much, but how do you put a vbv bin on the site and do i have the package delivered to me?

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
ok thank you very much, but how do you put a vbv bin on the site and do i have the package delivered to me?
If you have access to the owner's card, i.e. enroll (bank account), then you can use vbv bin or assign it on the visa or bank website. You can also find it out if there is access to the cardholder's phone number to view it and confirm it on the website.
In order to select a product in the store, you need to select it and add it to the cart, then select a payment method and pay.
In carding, it is recommended to use cards only with non vbv bins so that unnecessary complications do not arise.
With bins non vbv everything is very easy and simple, without any problems, verifications, checks and complications.

Kevinmbgm

Reaction score
Ok I see but no risk of having it delivered to me? And I know people who do that with normal cards but who manage to ignore when the text is going to be normal?

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Ok I see but no risk of having it delivered to me? And I know people who do that with normal cards but who manage to ignore when the text is going to be normal?
For safety, you can use drop services for stuff or buyers. They pay up to 70% of the value of the goods to your bitcoin wallet.
That is, they will give you the addresses of their drops and you will order the goods to their address. As soon as they receive it, they will immediately pay you a percentage. It is very convenient and practical.
If you yourself want the ordered product, then after receiving it, they can send it to you.
You can also find your drops for this, it is enough to post an ad on sites for search and job offers, they can be paid a small amount for the service.
Many carders get to their home address, but I do not recommend it. You must always maintain your anonymity.