Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Please tell us in more detail what is this "good" link?
There are hundreds of forums for hackers on the Internet.
Is there a hacker forum or a hacker's or team's blog?
Is there a hacker store under the specified link? What exactly are they selling there and at what price? Probably pin dumps and cloned cards?
What interesting and useful things can be found on this site?
How does it differ from other hacker sites?
Why do you think that it should be visited, why is it "the best"?
What is its peculiarity and uniqueness?
How many daily visitors to this site and how many registered members?

Classic90

Reaction score
Yes it is only in deep web you can find hackers that are willing to work for $$$ . I have used hacking services on phone hack twice and deep web was where I found both hackers. Dark Basin Forum or CryptBB forum is mostly where I use but I prefer Dark Basin because their hacker are screened manually before they are allowed to work on that platform. My fav hacker group is Barrysanchez with phone hack because they had more reviews on phone hack. You can try one of those forums or you can add "Athackermaildotcom" to Barrysanchez and you should be able to know if your faith with their services and pricing.
FYI always make sure you hire a hacker anonymously just to be on the safe side.

Paulhover98

Reaction score
Yes it is only in deep web you can find hackers that are willing to work for $$$ . I have used hacking services on phone hack twice and deep web was where I found both hackers. Dark Basin Forum or CryptBB forum is mostly where I use but I prefer Dark Basin because their hacker are screened manually before they are allowed to work on that platform. My fav hacker group is Barrysanchez with phone hack because they had more reviews on phone hack. You can try one of those forums or you can add "Athackermaildotcom" to Barrysanchez and you should be able to know if your faith with their services and pricing.
FYI always make sure you hire a hacker anonymously just to be on the safe side.

Thank you for sharing man.
I have also hired this guys last week and the work was just delivered. Although it was a 3 listed task but as mentioned the CryptBB forum is really deep.
The Barrysanchez (hackermail) co m were more expensive then the usual. Although I couldn't use them But they had more reviews then any other hacker group there.