DealExtreme ordering at 25% !!

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
DealExtreme(dot)Com Carding Service for 25% of total!

READ ME

playstation3 / psp go or psp 3000 / nintendo wii or 3ds and alot more!
shipping worldwide - tracking after 5-7 days of placing order!
escrow is accepted Ninja or Stells even you can pay direct ( already did orders for people from cpro)
if escrow, money release when i provide tracking!
i reorder or refund only if order get canceled or intercept!
contact ICQ: 610295775 - do not waste my time, only add me if you want to order or IGNORE.

Last edited:

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Do you direct carding or you go instore and sell it ?

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
what kind of items can you ship to East EU ?

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
I once ordered some WiFicams from dealextreme.com, after one day the dinamoe stopped working on all of them. The owner of the cc i've used charged back his $$$ so i got a few phonecalls from some angry chinese guy lol. I just kept on saying "hello......hello....hello" and pretended i couldnt hear him :D

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
anybody worked with TS?

sounds not very good)

i clearly stated that ESCROW is accepted, so please without useless comments, one guy from here placed order via escrow using stells as escrow and his order placed and will be shipped in 3-4 days keep you all updated. also once again I ACCEPT ESCROW Ninja or Stells whatever you chose.

6ax

VIP member
Reaction score
i clearly stated that ESCROW is accepted
lol. i repeat, your escrow accepted with the rule
money release when i provide tracking!
tracking with what? box with few bricks or coca-cola pack? dont hold us for the fools. your rules is for ripping by default.real terms for a lot of buyers\sellers is paying (or releasing escrow funds) after delivery.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
lol. i repeat, your escrow accepted with the rule

tracking with what? box with few bricks or coca-cola pack? dont hold us for the fools. your rules is for ripping by default.real terms for a lot of buyers\sellers is paying (or releasing escrow funds) after delivery.

what if your drop dont accept the package? or even scam you? or what if you are the cheap ripper and just wanna gets items and not pay single cent? if you are really interested in ordering and not only bullshiting in my thread i can make screenshots from 1-2-3-4-5 days ago orders "shipped" or "packaging" also i already have order here with guy that will post feedback after he recive his package. please stop it, if you want order u're welcome ill show you proofs even will let you release escrow after you get your package .... but i think u're just a beggar wishing something free.

guy with nickname c0de placed order with me worth 300$+(about 1300$ worth stuff) as soon as his items gets shipped in 1-2-3 days ill post screenshots and he will confirm its his order.

Last edited:

c0de

RIPPER
Reaction score
Well, i am working with this guy through escrow, i have placed some order and i have his money in escrow already, so he will provide tracking before escrow release his fund and not only that, he will provide account access on dealextreme.com for me to verify and be sure the tracking is for real and not shit and everything i ordered. he said in 5-7 days i will have tracking and i will let you guys know immediately i have tracking, and i can share with anybody the dealextreme.com account access he gives for additional verification.

So 5-7 days counting down :D
I will keep Everybody Updated For Sure, Everybody Sit tight. :)

c0de

RIPPER
Reaction score
i got two tracking already. :D out of the three orders i placed, this bro is really legit i deeply recommend him to you guys, we dealt through escrow and all went fine, my next order wont really need escrow :p he said i will have my last tracking in 1-2 days, Nice work Bro

c0de

RIPPER
Reaction score
he said he can't do orders anymore... DX patched.
what's the deal now? i'm confused

:( he hasn't told me about this though, i was thinking of making a new order by next anyway i will confirm from him today..

Last edited:

foxmulder

Professional
Reaction score
del

Last edited: