Dead Fullz

Elesposo

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, can anyone tell me what to do with dead fullz? i was thinking maybe BNPL but won't I need to have a bank account on the Drop's name? please help

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. There are 2 types of dead fullz:
1 - the cardholder has changed their residential address, surname or other personal data and now it does not fit in your services.
2 - fullz was used in a specific service and does not climb there anymore. In this case, we can use fullz in other services and sites.
For example, it is not possible to register a bank account according to fulls. Depending on the bank's response, we can try to register a bank account in another bank and it will be registered successfully.

jack112

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. There are 2 types of dead fullz:
1 - the cardholder has changed their residential address, surname or other personal data and now it does not fit in your services.
2 - fullz was used in a specific service and does not climb there anymore. In this case, we can use fullz in other services and sites.
For example, it is not possible to register a bank account according to fulls. Depending on the bank's response, we can try to register a bank account in another bank and it will be registered successfully.
@Lord777 what's BNLP?

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
BNPL service or “Buy now pay later” literally translates from English as “Buy now, pay later”. This is a service that allows you to pay for online purchases in equal installments over a short period of time. At the same time, buyers do not enter into a loan agreement with the bank and do not pay additional commissions.