Dating Scam - Renew of flight

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Hello My King,

How are you doing over there? How is your work going over there ? I do think of you here a lot all day and night babe.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day.Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give… I hope that’s what you want. I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there.I know truly that this is love. I feel like I can tell you anything. I may not always want to, but you know things about me that even my best friend doesn't know. You're always there to pick me up when I fall, and to dry my tears. Thank you, Everything about you is so beautiful to me. I want to drink the water from your lips, i want to hear the movement of your soul, i want to touch the sound of your heart, i want to breathe in your shadow. You are my passion i love you..I want to be in your arms as soon as possible, where you would hold me tight and never let me go… You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart… I Miss You… Let me count the ways i love you, my love is as colorful as the as the tress, uncountable as the falling leaves, as fresh as the authmn wind , and its forever yours. Baby you know True love doesn't just fill heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul. True love is what I feel for you, for you have my soul, heart and passion, those can only be felt again when I desire you. I promised myself I'd never forget you or feel for any man l the way i am feeling for you right now.

My love, i have got the buck pick up and i had paid the custom babe, i do appreciate this a lot from you babe.My love as soon as i paid them, i go to the Airport, i took my FLIGHT DETAILS with me also babe. When i go there, they took a look at it and they told me that, my date of leaving here departure has expired. They told me that, i had to renew my ticket, this is called RENEWAL OF FLIGHT DETAILS. They said that it gonna cost me some cash to do this, which is $575, they told me if i can afford this today, my plane will be leaving on Sunday morning babe… Am fed up with all this am facing down here babe, i know that am owing you a big time babe, am gonna pay you back, when i get there with you, first thing when i get there babe. My love i know that you have been trying your best for me babe. Dont think that am fooling you with all am telling you babe, Babe, dont think, am using you for your money babe. I do wanna get there with you babe and start my life with you babe.I know that you have been there for me in the thin time babe. My love you know i got an advert about the Antiques stuff on net, i have never been down here before, I am fed up here. I wont ever in my life come down here babe.I do wanna get to you on sunday babe. I cant be here facing all this shit babe. Babe please anything you think you can do for me,let me know on time babe. I do love you with all my heart,body and soul babe… Babe i do wanna get to you there, cause your home is my heart babe.Babe i dont wanna miss out this flight babe..I would be waiting for your response as soon as you through reading this babe… Cheers.

Yours Forever,

Janeth Dodson.