Dating Scam - iTunes card

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
How to collect ITunes card from client When you both chatting and he/she ask what you doing. Just tell him/her you lonely and thinking probably you've listen to all the music on your phone and the apps got boring.
So you ask her what's her favorite music. Now she should mention some list make her feel how much badly you love to listen to her favorite music then tell her you down on iTunes card on you try getting one but they are out of stock at the he store near you maybe she can help.

After collection of the iTunes card then whatsapp Frank dollars 08087081466 he will redeem and pay you in less than 5 mins.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
How to collect iTunes cards from any Client?

??

Now you may be asking yourself, “How can I use the iTunes gift card billing format” to collect iTunes cards from clients?
The best iTunes gift card format to go alongside this iTunes card billing format is the dating format.
Approach your Client and become friends ?
You would have to start as a friend with your client. The best place I love getting my clients are from dating sites. Once I meet a client, I establish a relationship with them immediately and become friends.?
Most of these clients can easily buy a gift card for $100, so there is no need trying to rush and collect so much money from them. Once you have become friends with them, make sure that you maintain that friendship in a very good way.
Lie about your occupation ✅
If you are using the iTunes card billing format, you must lie about everything about yourself. Since there would be no need of meeting with your client or transferring money, they will never know where you are; that is the beauty of the iTunes gift card format in duping a client. This format isn’t meant for only yahoo or yahoo boys, anybody can just do it for fun.
Discuss Music with them during chatting ?

Since the aim of this is to collect an iTunes card from your client, you should know about music. Like I explained before, iTunes card was originally meant for music purchases; so if your client tells you something like this –

Client: I love only Cardi B’s song?
You: wow, I am actually a fan of Nicki Minaj – I heard that both of em are rivals.
Client: Yea, so I heard.
You: You would want me to become a Cardi B’s fan? (lmao)
Client: Sure, why not.
You: Then you can buy her music and send it across to me – that way you can convert me.
Client: How can I do that?
You: Since it is on the iTunes store, you can just send me a gift card, and I will purchase it for myself.
Client: Okay, I will do that tomorrow if I buy from Wal-Mart.

Wal-mart sells iTunes gift cards
Now you can see how I was able to lure my client to help me achieve my aim. It also depends on the style of chat u guys are doing. If she doesn’t accept at first, don’t pester; just continue the discussion and look for other ways to make sure they like you to send the iTunes gift card.
Collect the gift card and sell
There are so many places you can sell iTunes gift cards around you, just ask questions and you will find, I personally buy gift card Depending on the amount the client sends to you, you can probably sell it back at a lower rate.?
One of the major problems that G-boys face is when they sell their gift cards to the wrong person and get ripped ??. I recommend that you sell your gift card in this channel because i that gave u this format can’t tip u of your hustle ?.

Why is iTunes Gift Card Format the Best?

Ever since the introduction of iTunes gift cards, many hustlers like us have used it to make so much money online. The iTunes gift card format is one of the easiest ways to get money from your client without getting caught.
In most cases; after your client has agreed to pay money to you, you start looking for how to pick-up the money. If you make a mistake, you might get caught and sent to jail. But with iTunes gift card billing format, you can receive it anywhere and anytime you want. Nobody will ever disturb you or arrest you. Some of the other reasons are below;

It is a simple way of getting money from your client ✅
You can never be caught ✅
You don’t need a bank account ✅
It is simple to sell and transform into cash ✅

Now that you have seen some of the reasons you should start using the iTunes card billing format, let me show you then how to start.

There are so many other ways to collect iTunes gift cards from any clients.?

Other ways to use the iTunes Card Billing Format
If you don’t want to use this method love and dating format to collect iTunes card from clients, there are many other ways you can use.

One of the newer methods is when you impersonate an IRS (Internal Revenue Service officer) agent and convince your client to pay their taxes over the phone using iTunes gift cards.
Send me a gift format
This is very effective when you guys have started bonding very well. Most of these clients can easily decide to send you a gift, so I suggest you tell them to send you iTunes gift cards. This is why this iTunes gift card format is very simple. They will see the iTunes gift card as a gift, instead of payment.
Is it only the iTunes Gift card?
When it comes to collect gift cards from clients, it isn’t only the iTunes gift card that you can collect. There are other gift cards out there that you can also collect from your clients. A typical example of some popular ones includes:

Amazon gift cards?
PayPal?
Vanilla?
MoneyPak?
Reloadit?

Any of the above gift cards can be converted into money or used to make purchases online. Now you have known how to collect gift cards from clients using the iTunes gift card format. I have also taught you how to apply the iTunes card billing format and some other cards you can use.
A Sample Gift Card Format Message to Send to Your Client
Hello, My Love,
I know how you’ve been waiting to see my face, and I totally understand the feeling of seeing someone your heart truly beats for after a long period of time.