Dating Scam - How to Start Yahoo

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
PLEASE THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR NEWBIE .IF YOU KNOW ABOUT IT JUST BEAR WITH US SO UPCOMING HUSTLERS CAN BENEFIT AND LEARN AS WELL.

There are other scams methods that you can use to cash out money as a yahoo boy, but you must learn all of them first before you start to practice as a newbie.

How to Start Yahoo

Another reason why people dive into yahoo ritual is that they want money overnight. The tutorial you are reading won’t make you rich overnight as a beginner. It will only let you learn how to be a yahoo boy and it is your duty to improve as time goes on. This is how to become a successful yahoo boy :

☆ Chose a format you want to use
☆ Gather your tools
☆ Find a Client
☆ Convince your client
☆ Always read your format and use your brain
NB: ALWAYS RESEARCH ?

Get yourself a good Laptop ? or a smart phone ?

This is the first gadget that you must buy or get before you learn how to be a yahoo guy. However, it is not just an ordinary laptop but with high processor speed, high Hard-Disk size, good ram size, and Web-Cam

You can also use your phone don’t think ? you can’t hustle or do anything without your phone
Day by Day technology is get advanced so you can now use your phone to do so many thing as your laptop

Grammarly

In this situation, your written grammar must be perfect all because you are claiming to be a person that resides in the US or Uk. Hence, your grammar needs to be perfect including your spelling check. Are you bothered? You don’t need to be bothered because the Grammarly app will do that for you. As you are typing, it fine-tuned your grammar and it really makes your client feel that you are from the US or any related country you mentioned.

That’s why you need a good phone:

Dating Apps
There are a lot of dating apps that are active, some of them include Pof, zoosk, mingle2, benaughty, farmersonly, asian date, sudy, meetme, seniorfriendfinder, silversingles, skout, dating.com, datemyage, blackpeoplemeet, christianmingle, meetmindful, ourtime, elitesingles, mate1, okcupid, asiandate, sudy, facebook and unpaid match for sale and always do some give away, Contact me to buy, I sell paid dating sites too paid site is the best to get a sure client. I accept Btc and bank transfer

When you practice, you learn how to be a yahoo guy and grow in confidence. That way, you can know what and what to do when any situation comes up.

VPN (Virtual Private Network)

VPN which simply means the Virtual Private Network. The main function of this component is to hide your IP address popularly known as hidemyass. As the internet is concerned, IP address unveil your location to people and in most websites that you can get clients are no longer accepting users from:
Nigeria ??
Ghana ??
Senegal ??
South Africa ??
Indian ??
Let me just say all the African country. However, you need a VPN to hide your ass.
I do drop a lot of best vpn here as give away always stay tunned for giveaways.

Ask your clients for more chat on Google Hangout

We all know that Facebook will block any new account, and most dating sites will also block you after a while. This means that it is not safe to allow your relationship with your client to continue on any of those sites.
I will teach how you can create a “Fake Facebook account and don’t get blocked”, it is working 100%, but we don’t have to leave anything to chance like I said not teaching ghis today and no one should disturb me about this.

Create Online Social Media Accounts

• You need to create social media accounts at least a month before you start the yahoo yahoo business in order to prevent and block any suspicious line. The major social media accounts you must register to include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. As I have said earlier, start the talk with your client on the dating websites and later move to the social media to continue your chats. I believe that you won’t try to make use of your own picture as the profile picture. Download white men pictures from the internet, or instagram you will see as many as possible.

• Ask your clients for more chat on Google Hangout, telegram, WhatsApp do once before your account get blocked you don’t lose your client.

Soon I will teach u on how to creat ACCOUT without getting blocked but not today.

Get a Foreign Phone Number

It is your duty to do what will make your clients trust you, one of them is to get a foreign number for you to be chatting on Whatsapp. You don’t need to be bothered about how to go about the foreign number or on how to become a successful yahoo boy. There are several ways which you can get with no stress.get it with my tut yourself by using textnow or google voice or any VOIP USA ACCOUNT.

Yeah just remember this to make your client to trust you and to send you money fast or give you any of her details.

Be the First to Send a Gift

When I first started, I created a lasting relationship and didn’t press for anything in the beginning. I was just a friend they could talk with and little by little, they started having feelings for me. They were forced to confess their feelings for me, while I smiled behind my computer.
A few days later, I would request their address to surprise them – of which I later ordered a flower from Amazon and transferred to them, sometime last I send pizza ? or chocolate ? to my client, The end result was that they would also do the same for me via western union or bitcoin ?.

I hope you’re getting something out of this.

How to Stay Safe as a Yahoo Boy

• Don’t tell people about your business. Let nobody know what you do.

• Maintain a low key lifestyle in your neighborhood. For those yahoo boys, you see that get bursted , it is mostly their neighbors that report them.

• Don’t expose yourself online. Don’t post rich pictures just to impress people.

• Dress normally. When people see you dressing with all types of gold chains around your neck, dreads, etc, they will surely expose you.

• And lastly don’t forget to always thank GOD the greatest.

IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO LEARN WORK THAN MOVING FROM ONE HERBALIST TO ANOTHER.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD AND HUSTLE.

IT NOT BY MY POWER BUT BY GOD.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE FORUM.

MORE CASHOUT AND BLESSINGS.

LIKE I SAID THE BIG GUYS WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS SHOULD BEAR WITH ME I JUST TOOK MY TIME TO WRITE THIS WORDS FOR THE NEW GUYS STARTING HUSTLING.

SO WE ALL CAN MOVE ALONG, AM NOT HERE TO WASTE ANYONE TIME, WE HAVE ALOT TO LEARN SPAMMING, CASHING OUT BANK LOG TO BTC AND CC, AND LOG MORE.

NOBODY IS PERFECT JUST TRYING MY BEST, I MYSELF IS STILL LEARNING CAUSE NO ONE IS ABOVE THAT, DAY BREAKS NEW AND LATEST UPDATE COMES OUT.

Thank you all for your understanding.