Dating Fraud - Male Military Introduction

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Honey now when you receive this cash, keep it until I arrive in your country and immediately we can disburse the fund into many bank accounts and take some to America and settle for life. And for your efforts you will have $400,000usd. And we will take some to the motherless babies home.

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today, hope life is treating you kind? well i like to say much thanks to you for coming by.

My full name is Morida william Miranda Mike 48 years of age and a citizen of the United State of America, presently i live in Afghanistan where i was assigned for my duty and will finish my assignment by the end of July next year and return back home to my country.

I am the only child of my parents, i lost my wife 4 years ago but left for me two beautiful daughters, my dad pasts away the year i joined army and 6 years late my mom died also.

It is my pleasure to let you know that i love the beautiful smile on your face, i would like to know you more deeply, so please tell more are you married or single?

Sorry if I ask too much Question just want to know you better and as I said above I am an American National and a top senior army officer and I will tell you more about myself too when I get your reply and please do send me your private email Address and please tell me more about your country.

I want to say that my heart is full of joy and happiness for knowing you and i like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as i wish.

Take good care and have a lovely day. Stay Blessed.

Hello Dear,

How are you today? i hope you are swimming in the ocean of good health? i am really happy to have you here as my best friend and i pray that this will lead us to our long waited destiny.i went to Afghanistan since 2004 but i always go back to America every 6 months interval.

Honestly,i am looking for a serious and long lasting relationship.i want a woman that is humble.honest,caring ,loving and down to earth.what kind of man do you want? i can't get your picture off my mind since the first time i saw your profile. i don't really know what has happened to me. how could you touch my heart so easily like this? the feeling about you is so special. what have you done to me?

Are you christian or Muslim? I want you to know that age is just a numerical figure and it has nothing to do with feelings and love.love is in the heart and it goes with feelings.i will like to know things you like and things that you don't like because i believe that every body has its own principles.i wait to hear your soonest reply. God bless you

Hello Dear,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you? glad to have you here as my best friend.am a Christian. I do not know why I feel so special every time I read your message. You can give me a place in your heart? where you would like our relationship to lead us? what is your job there?

sometimes we do not remember that we can do nothing of our own but with God we increase in power and might and hopefully we can have a better future together Hopefully our relationship will last for a life time,let us remain positive and know what the future will be for us my dreams is to meet someone like you and spend the rest of my life with you,give you all the comforts and happiness you will need and desire from a woman, I have a big heart and ready to sacrifice for your love my adventures, Sometimes I will pull you away from your work without warning for some bit of fun, and while your work went undone; your memories will be enriched. I'm a kind hearten man and Humble with a good heart and with the values of human life.

I've been thinking about you since the first time I saw your profile picture. You are the best thing that has happened to me is always a source of my happiness .. I think am in love with you. You feel the same? Spoken words alone cannot express, The love I have for you. The written art of love is what convinces Myself, that you are the one for me. As I gaze into your eyes With every movement of your listless ways, The grasping of your hand, The warmth of your heart I believe that you can make me feel like no other.

Once I believed that love was only a fable, Configured in the mind, planted by others. Then there was you. Like a flower in bloom, wow, what a dream come true! There are times you make me happy, There are times you make me blue, But what is even worse, is when I don't get to see you I love more and miss you so much.

My Darling,

I'm sorry for my late reply, you know my work is a very busy one. Honestly I do not know you from anywhere I opened this book a few days ago in the face of a desperate search my good wife, a divine connection and purpose that I find your profile and take an interest in you.

I was the only child of my parents, my father died I joined the army and my mother died six years later.Also my wife died of the blood cancer "leukemia". my children's name Lena 13 yrs old and Del 11 Years and both was in the military boarding school in my country under the care of the Government.

Actually I put the book face because I find a wife, and because of the nature of my job I can not get the opportunity and the time to meet people out side so I decided to use this medium as I had promised my 2 kids that I have to get a wife and stepmother to them.

As I said I was looking for a wife, I really want to tell you that because I saw your picture on my face book never goes out of you and it might be crazy to say this but honestly I think I'm in love with you and would like to have you as my wife because I need someone to be around me now when I go back to my country

Please let me know if you're ready to spend the rest of your life with me and if you think it can not work for us, that there is no problem we can become a very close friend because i really have strong feelings for you.

I'm waiting for you reply.Take care and may the almighty bless you. love you

God bless you!!!

Hello honey,
How are you today?
Honey you know from the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me. religion can never stop me from loving you.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship develops, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you. i will meet you there once my mission finishes in July like i have told you before.

You are my future wife and nothing can ever keep us apart from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.i miss you have a lovely day

My Darling,

How are doing today and your health? I hope everything is alright with you and your family. you have always been the source of my happiness since we met here. meeting you here was destiny because we are going to be useful to each other.i just want you to know that deep down in my heart, i really love you

Just want to let you know that I will forever love you till my bones. what you have for me is real because i have the same feelings for you. the answer to your questions are love. i just want you to know that i love you with all my heart.

I sworn and took an oath to serve and protect life and country as a soldier, I took the same oath to love, care and protect you till death. I want to tell you something secret about me . Can I trust you to share it with you? do you promise me to keep the secret between you and me? What I want to discuss with you is my life so if you assure me of your trust I will tell you details and with it you can be very sure of my confidence in you as my best friend.i want us to face life together as best friends, husband and wife and maybe business partners . you can contact me here +447440273997 so that we can be communicating through sms because we are not allowed here at the military camp to be making or receiving calls. i will only call you to hear your voice when am free and alone. i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Have a lovely day my love. God bless you.

Hello Honey,

How are you today my love? I have trusted you because of the power of love that we share .I must tell you everything about me because you are part of my future.

Then, with regards to what I want to tell you, actually I have about $ 1.5 Million Dollars here in a security company, this money we made it from the big amount of money we confiscated from Saddam Husein's strong room during the time of his arrest. Now that you are very close to me as my best friend, my love and my wife to be, the only one i can trust and to share this secret with, I want to move this money by diplomatic immunity courier service to your country so that you can save and keep the money for our investment in future until I meet you there in your country once my mission is finished by June.

Since I am still working for the government, I cannot keep or send this money to America for the time being because i don't have any trustworthy person to act as my next of kin. Therefore, I just want you to act as my next of kin to receive it in Indonesia. Honestly, if I fail to move this money soonest before I leave this country I will lose it and it might also exposed me to the Government.

Honey,this is what i would like you to do,once you receive this money, you should take $ 300.000 for your compensation , take $200.000 for orphanage homes and use the remaining to start up your company again until i meet you there. I don't want you to keep thinking about your past as i have seen that it always hurts you.I assure you that this transaction is risk free and its success is 100% guaranteed .you should not be afraid about it.

As you know because of the war here in Afghanistan it is not possible to move such amount of money out by bank transfer as the banking policy here now is difficult and strict mainly since the crisis started. Hence,the only option is to send the money to you by diplomatic immunity courier delivery for you to receive in Indonesia since its much more secured and fast.

In order for me to expedite the necessary arrangements, i need you to send me your full name, address and your mobile number for you to receive the money in Indonesia.they will arrange the money as package and declare it as diplomatic family valuables at the airport. they will deliver it to your address as i have agreed and arranged with them.

Honey this matter is my life and can end my beautiful career, definitely you should keep it as a top secret and nobody should know about it, ONLY YOU AND ME.

My dear friend,

Thanks a lot my dear friend for your reply and it is my pleasure having you as my friend, and what name should i call you often.

Knowing one another is a gradual process and here are few things I think you should know about me, I am an American Citizen and also an American soldier and before I was serving in the UK/American Army base in Scotland UK but right now I am leading a troop in Afghanistan, I am serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry Division in Afghanistan.

I Love meeting people, reading, traveling too!!, sharing ideas and also I care about nature, human being, love arts, environment, social culture,....etc.

My full names are Gen Richard Devers, an American National and I am still in Afghanistan but will be going back to my country soon. I lost my wife 6 years ago and we had 1 daughter together before her death.

So nice to have you as my new friend and i pray that the almighty lord will help us have a mutual friendship that will profit our children and grand children in future....Amen!!!!

Please are you single or married? let me know everything about you in your next reply as I am having a special feelings for you.

I am waiting for your next reply and Looking forward for more steady contact with you as well.

God bless you!

General.Richard Devers.

================================================================================================================================================================

TWO

My dearie friend,

I am so happy to receive your response to my message, i hope and pray that we will both build a strong and reliable friendship that will stand the test of times.

It is my pleasure for us to always share our life stories together and get to know each other more better. Honestly i am still wondering such a lovely and cute lady could be my best friend.

I hope to hear from you soon next.

Thanks and remain blessed.

================================================================================================================================================================

THREE

Hello my dear friend,

what's good today and how is your family? I love to hear a sound saying how much you care and need of our relationship.

If friends were flowers, I would not pick you! I will let you grow in the garden and cultivate you with love and care so as I can keep you as a friend.

Everything in this world is so fine, but everything in this world is not mine, but there is one thing that is pure & divine. your friendship and lucky to be mine. I will be waiting for your respond always.

Thanks.

FOUR

Hello my lovely friend,

How are you doing? I hope you are fine over there. I want to let you know that friends are Angles sent from heaven they guide you care for you love you and inspire you.you are one of the sweetest Angels i ever had, hope you will be my Angel forever. Some things cannot be described,some moments can not be shared, some feelings cannot be explained,but nothing can be hidden from a true friend like you.

I do like to say that I really appreciate your respond and your cares for me and for this relationship, it shows how much you really want to know about me, I believe that the more open we are in a relationship is the more happiness and fulfillment we would find.

I will be happy to get to know each other trust me; I do care very much for you and yearning to meet you as well as to spend some time with you, I would be looking forward to your emails during these few days. You will be in my thoughts always as you had already entered my heart also.

I do want to understand and know you better and deeper, could you please share more of what you do daily/schedule with me,

1. What time do you normally wake up?
2. What time do you start work?
3. What do you do at work?
4. What time do you normally finish work?
5. What do you do after usually go to bed?
7. What do you do during the weekends/free time?

my dear, Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways,as long as we have memories yesterday remains. As long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have friendship, each day is never a waste.Do not expect anything in life expectations hurt a lot.When u do not expect,every moment is a surprise and every surprise brings a smile and that is the way you come in to my life,you are my happiness today.

Best Regards.

FIVE

Hello my love,

Hope all is well with you always. Good Relations doesn't need any promises any terms or conditions.it just need two wonderful people.One cool like me,one sweet like you.

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.

Relationship Is Not How Long you Have Been together Not How Much you Have Given Or Received Not How Many Times you Have Helped Each Other,Its How you VALUE One Another.

A sweeter smile, A brighter day, Hope everything turns out better for you tomorrow.I wish that your candle of HOPE lights all your other candles and keep them glowing.

Honey i love you so much,i love you with my heart and my soul, i love you forver and ever.

SIX

My Dearest,

Thank you for your message and for telling me how you feel.

Actually I entered face book because I am searching for a wife and because of the nature of my job I can not get the chance and time to meet people out side so I decided to use this media because I have promised my child that I must get a wife and step mother for them soon.

I am glad reading your message and as it stands now Afghanistan is some how calm and there is no much conflicts except that there are some bomb explosives once in a while.

As I told you I am looking for a wife, I sincerely want to tell you that since I see your picture in the face book my heart never go out from you and it may be crazy to tell you this but honestly I think I am in love with you and would want to have you as my wife because I needed somebody to be around me now when I go back to my country.

Please let me know if you will be ready to spend the rest of your life with me and if you think it cannot work for us that will not be any problem we can just be very close friends okay.

I wait for your reply.

Take care and God bless you.

SEVEN

My sweet and lovely friend.

My darling,i know that you may find my request as something that will be very difficult and hard for you to accept it but i know that my heart always beat for you and i will never forget the moment i meet you in my life.

We have known each other by chance, became friends by choice, still friends by decision. And when we say friends forever, that is definitely a lifetime promise!

I meet you as a stranger, I leave you as a friend,as long as the world stands, our friendship will never ends.All friends never split and even if they do they will meet again.

I know that you have a husband before asking your hand in marriage but all the same,we can still be best friend forever because i know that one day you may decide to accept my wish and request.

My darling friend,i want to assure you that we can keep our relationship secret from your husband and i promise you that i will always protect you as long as you are in my heart.I will do my best to keep our relationship and the love we have on each other private because the love i have on you will never die.I will be glad to receive your respond with good understanding.

Best wishes.

NINE

Dear

I received your message with immense understanding but seriously speaking, words like marriage and love are not easily said especially from matured minds.

So my dear before I could put up such a word to you I am sure of it because I am too old to start fooling myself. Sometimes I know it may be crazy to tell woman such words because we do call it love at first sight. But due to my career and inability to meet people has made me today to stand before you and with the oath I took to serve my country I will stand before the Oath to prove to you that I truly love and adore your kind of person.

I know we have not seen each other but I promise that as soon as my request is been granted by you I promise to come down to your country to see you and your family members but if my proposal did not workout as I always put it in my prayer I will still care to have you as my best friend someone I can confide in all the time.

So my dear I pray that our relationship will be a good one and we will live an exemplary life as we unite together to be one family.

I love you but God loves you more.

Yours Sincerely.

TEN

My dearies,

how are you?Hope you are great and always in the shadow of almighty God. I really want you to feel the way i care about you.As precious as you are to me,As precious no one can ever be,I know friends are hard to choose,But you are person I never want to lose in my life.

I love you not as something private,and personal, which is my own, but as something universal and worthy of love which I have found.

I wish dreams were like wishes,and wishes came true,cause in my dreams i am always with you. having you in my life makes everything so special and beautiful, There are million stars and million dreams you are the only star for me,the only dream i dreamed

Touch my heart and you will feel,Listen to my heart and you will hear,Look into my heart and you will see that you will always be a special and the only one i care to love forever. I will always be glad to receive your respond,Thanks.

Best Regards.

ELEVEN

My lovely future wife.

Sweet heart,how are you doing ? Hope all is moving well with you. Dear i receive your message and i really wants to say big thanks to you for coming into my life. You brought happiness in my life and i will always be yours forever and love you till death do us apart.

My dear when ever i sleep i do always dream of you,where we are together in one home with so many kids there with us.Hope one day God will bring us together and unit us to be in one family.

My lovely wife,you are the best thing that had ever happen to me.Since i meet you ,everything about my life had change for good. I am so glad that God brings us together and i hope our love will always be there.

I believe that God above created you for me to love.He picked u out from all the rest, because He know I Love you the best.

I love you till the day I die,I love you till I break down and cry. I love you and i will make you see that none will ever love you more than me.

My lovely,you can always reach me with my number number here in Afghanistan but its on roaming darling. You can call me anytime you like and wish but i am not too such about receive sms here. My Mobile number is +12099207859.

My love, thank you for the phone number i can call sometimes when i have chance .I will be grateful to receive your reply.

Loves.

TWELVE

My darling ,How was your day? I Just feel like saying you are the best for my life,How much ever you go away from me,then more my love awaits for you. I may not speak to you,but my heart will always feel and says you are my sweetest darling .

I love you because I have been longing to be close to you and you been longing to be close to me. I love snuggling with you in front of a fire and cuddling with you as we watch TV. I love to be near you. I love holding your hand on a walk during the day and holding your hands across the table at a restaurant at night.

You comforted my life. l love you, words can express how l feel for you, you are the only flower l hold in my heart. let a candle burn. let the sun shine. let the rain show and let the unstoppable love shower us. the happiness in my life is you. l love you today tomorrow and for ever.I will be waiting for you lovely respond soon next.

THIRTEEN

My dearest,

I am so happy reading your message and I also thank the Almighty God who has made it possible for two of us to meet and with the oath I took as a soldier to defend my country I uphold the same oath to you to love and care for you and protect you with my life and the last drop of my blood.

Actually like I told you in my previous message my assignment will finish next month and I will be going back to my country by end of next month and I am planning to come visit you in your country by ending so that we can meet and plan for other things .

Honestly I will do anything just to assure you first that I sincerely love you so please I have something very important to discuss and do with you but I want to know something CAN I TRUST YOU?

The thing I want to discuss with you is my life so if you assure me of your trust I will tell you details and with it you can be very sure that I want to marry you.

With Love and regards.

FOURTEEN

My darling, you have spoken well, let me make it clear to you, in the next one month, my duty in Afghanistan will end and i will be going back to America, It is at that point that i will come for you, just in the next one month.

Now for you to see how serious i am, i want you to look for nice/good portable house that we can buy, and i will like us have good investment in your country,i am ready to invest big large amount of money for you to take care of the investment that i will do in your country because i have plan to be on vacation for a year after my duty, because i am retiring from the army, so i need to rest in your country,

Again i have other plans, but let me have the information about how much a house can cost us in a good and quite area . After that i will let you know other things, also about some money that i will send to you for it. Please be fast about it.

My next message to you will be very important, and you need to be serious with me, As we are rounding up here, i will be very very busy, but i will try to answer your message once a day.

Love you with all my heart.

FIFTEEN

My lovely wife,

Thank you so much for lifting my spirits with a quick response to my message. My heart is overflowing with love for you. I miss you desperately.

Honey, I care for you with all my heart. I adore you with all my heart. I have cherished and adored all messages that you have shared with me, I am amazed at what you do to my heart.

Honey, I long for you. I long to see your love and adoration in your eyes. I long to feel the comfort and peace of your loving arms. I long to feel the sensual passion of your kisses. I long to feel the love and desire of your tender touch. I long to swim in the warm, gentle sea of your love, to be surrounded by it, to be enveloped in it, to draw strength from it. I long to hold you close and never let you go.

Honey, now I want to let you into my world and secret with hope that you will never betray or disappoint me. Just because you said that I can trust you, I am now going to tell you what I have done in Afghanistan and my plans to execute a master plan that could see both of our futures bright.

Honey, during our search and rescue duty in Afghanistan, my team came across hidden treasure that contains a huge large of amount. Well the amount is so much that we could not keep for our self, we reported it to the then commander, and the details of that is not important here, however, because of the large quantity of the fund, my team and I decided to take some cash out for our selves.

My love, due to the nature of my job and the tight government regulations towards owning a large sum of money, I cannot take this fund to America . Because as a soldier I am not suppose to have such amount of cash in my possession.

Darling, the amount of cash we are talking about here is over $2, 500, 000, 000, Two million five hundred thousand United States dollars,

Now you will have to help me to receive this cash, and keep it until I arrive in your country Indonesia and immediately we can disburse the fund into many bank accounts and take some to America and settle for life. And for your efforts i will give you $300,000,00 usd.

Honey, because my duty in Afghanistan is coming to an end, the money is no longer save here where i kept, because we are dismantling some of our equipments, therefore I have made an arrangement on how to move this fund to any country of my choice.

All I need from you is to assure me that you will be able to handle the process of receiving it and keeping it until I am with you in Indonesia .

Darling, I am desperately waiting for your positive reply, honey I will not be settled until I hear from you to know that you are capable of this task.

Finally, now that we are so intimate, kindly grant me the pleasure of having your trust, With all the love of a longing heart,

Your Husband

Jerry

SIXTEEN

Darling,

I have just gone through your message to me, truly i am not angry with you, I can understand your fears, but I am here to assure you of your own safety,

Darling, i was not looking for you to say yes to that immediately without finding out how possible that could be, so for that i really understand it when you asked some reasonable questions.

My dear, i have studied about your country Indonesia a little and i can understand that things like this are better managed there than in America, and so i have chosen to trust you with this, however not to harm you at all.

Darling, i have putting in place a good plans for the delivery of that money, it is not going to be by bank transfer, i know you were afraid that your government will ask where you got such amount of money from, No darling, i am not stupid,

I have arranged with a Diplomatic company that can deliver the fund using a diplomatic means, thereby bringing the money to you in a box, like traveling boxes but with diplomatic coverage, in that case it will not be search at the airport and the diplomat will deliver it to your house address or any address that you will provide.

Honey, all i need from you is just to be honest and confidential with all the information until i come over to you, darling, i know you can do it, i trust you, you should not be afraid of anything, just be honest and keep it secret.

Please darling, i believe in you, i have trusted you, after all you are going to benefit from it.

So all you have to do now is send me your (1) your full names, (2) your address where you want the money to be delivered, (3) your private telephone numbers.

As soon as i receive these information's i will forward it to the diplomatic office for the proper documentation of the delivery, and when they are through and a date fist then i will inform you.

I wait to hearing from you soonest.
With love from
[email protected]
M654Pit898
ting invisible I love you's with my finger on the palm of you hand, a warm hug and a loving kiss can be appropriate anytime ~anywhere.. I would love to hold your hand in mine and walk anywhere with you...... Those things don't embarrass me at all ~I would feel so lucky to be holding your hand knowing you're the one who truly cares for me. I also want you to know that I feel making love is only possible when two souls love each other so deeply and want to be as physically close as possible and it is the most intimate form of physical touch we can experience.. I feel like I have never truly made love because I have never had someone who has truly loved me. as for you hypothetical question, if we were married I would all ways want to bathe with you. if you were my Husband I would want to take care of you in everyway possible because I would be your Wife and would all ready know you would do the same for me without hesitation. It's late and even though we are not married and were not up making love all night I feel a love for you beginning and hope you feel the same~

Faith.

I PROMISE I WILL ALWAYS CARE AND CHERISH YOU!
My Love

How are you Doing?How is Work and everythings and Thanks for the caring heart you have for me and i promise i will always be yours forever,,Ever since you came into my life with this heavenly made gift called "LOVE", I have noticed so many changes in my left alone world; you made me believe again that love comes to those who knows and listens to the music of love.
You have touched my life in so many ways like being there for me at a time when all hope was lost. When I was deserted and thought that the world has come to an end, you stood by me all through the rough and tough times. You made me understand that life is all about appreciation and understanding but must be appreciated first before understanding.
I want to make this promise based on the love that you have shown me and the things you have done to keep my hopes alive; Treasure, today, I declare my love for you alone, no one but you and it's from the bottom of my heart. I promise to be there for you in good and bad times because you are worth dying for.I pray that the Good Lord watch over us till the end of timehave been dreaming of you all day. where are you right now my love? I wish where ever you are that i should be there at В this very moment I am so eager to stare into your handsome eyes and lose myself in your loving gaze. I wish I could hold your hands in mine at this very instant and give you a kiss that would pause time then hold you in my arms and feel you breathe a sweet sigh of love upon my neck. I would love to meet you very soon to begin our beautiful journey of love together. В who has showed me true love does exist would allow my heart to soar above the clouds into the stars above. you have shown me a different world with your words my love which I only thought existed in fairy tales or the lives of others. I long to learn more about theHandsome man you are the man everyday. I keep thinking though this could only be a dream for me and one day you will not write and disappear and I will never know if you had ever truly existed or you were only a dream of mine. I fear the worst at times thinking my heart will be broken once again.

Why does my true love have to be so far from me? it makes me sad you are far away from me yet I feel you are with me all ways. there is no distance too great to hinder true love for there is no force stronger than my love for you. I dream of you day and night my darling. I wish so badly you where here in my arms to hold and feel your heartbeat close to mine in perfect rhythm beating as one. I dream of the first day we will walk hand in hand on the beach and watch the sunset and sunrise forever everyday together. when will I be able to come home to find you waiting to share with me a tender loving kiss and embrace. for now I stare at your photos and find myself lost in your beauty ~please send me more. you are more Handsome to me than any man I could have ever possibly dreamed of.. I want everyday to assure you of my loving devotion and comfort you throughout the rest of our precious time in this life we will share. В all things happen for a reason and i believe from the depths of my soul fate has brought us together for our souls belong as one. when will you appear before me to end my sorrow and begin our endless joy? I know now That you are my true loves I have been looking for В I will be yours until the end of time.

Faith.

LET WORK THINGS OUT TOGETHER!

Hello My love,
В How are you doing?Have been thinking about you all day long and I wil like to know how is your health over there and what is new with you?I do trust you with my heart and I will never let you down... I cant wait to meet you and be with you for real,The first day we were introduced over the computer, I knew you were the one for me. The first hello and the first goodbye we both knew. It has been a little over some days, and we are still fondly in each other's minds, souls, and hearts. Before I met you I had no idea what love really was until my heart truly started aching for you. Every day we did not chat, and each day we are apart, tears ran down my face unconditionally for the longing of you near me. I never knew a man could have stolen my heart and made it truly his. I never knew I could love a man more then my own life. I long for the day I can finally look into your beautiful soft kind eyes and tell you how much I love you, and need you. The true beginning of my life is when В I am going to be there with you. These long we have both waited, and all my dreams are finally coming true. I don't know about all of yours? Seeing you every day is going to be the biggest blessing to my heart knowing you are in touching reach of me, which does scare me, however in a wonderful way. You are my every heartbeat, my every gasping breathe of life. What I need to survive and make it through this lonely world can only be conquered with you by my side. I do not think there are any words that could describe the way I actually feel about you.. All I know, is you, dear , are the only man that is in my mind, the only man that is in my soul, the only man who truly and unconditionally has my heart for my lifetime and many more lifetimes the world has to offer us. When I think about you, my eyes start to water because I know you are somewhere else and not in my arms. But the thought of you keeps me going and going for another breathe of fresh air to keep my longing for you in my life going. I will never leave, and I will truly never hurt you. I admire you. You are my inspiration for anything, and everything on this cold damp earth. I never thought my time would come to love, and then it came and I was hit with so much emotion and power I did not know where to put it all.. I have stacked it piece by piece in my heart for you. I truly believe you are my soul mate, and you are the only man I will only give all I have to offer forever. I hope you never let go of me because I love you, and I know you love me too as much as I love you. Just the thought of you brightens my day completely, and sometimes I do bring you there on purpose to make myself happy when I am down. Picturing your smile makes me smile, and I cannot wait to actually see that adoring man I know with the unforgettable smile I know so soon. I treasure you locked in the big steel safe of my heart. I love you, sweetheart, and that is the only thing that is never going to change in my life. Always, and truly yours forever.I can't wait to miss to you my darling. I am so excited I cannot sleep knowing we will soon be together. it will be the best day yet in my life to kiss and hold you and every day will be better than the last my love.В I love you so much and want you to be with me at this very instant baby. you are so wonderful Loving you comes to me Passionate and full Loving you is not hard For it is pure and true Loving you with each beat of my heart Even when i feel blue Loving you with all my heart Is something that I'll do No matter where I am I will always love you ..... I cant wait to meet you and Hold you tight in my arms,I do have a Visa and Passport to come over there and meet you,But all I need is the Airfare and I can afford some amount with me, but I will need some Amount to Complete it and I dont know if you can assist with the Funds,In other to let this dream come true.. I will like you to tell me the Nearest Airport close to you??? And tell me if you can afford some Little Amount to compelete the Flight...I want things to work Out for Us and i want you to have faith and trust me with your heart and I want you to know that i do want the best for you..I want you to work things Out together so that we can make a Dreams come true.

your Future girl

Faith.

I CAN NOT WAIT TO BE WITH YOU SO THAT WE CAN MAKE A DREAMS COME TRUE

How are you doing? and i hope В you В having a nice time since we have met. I must confess to you am having a nice and been happy like i have never did Before. your in my every thought and I need you so much. I had never dreamed I would find my true love half a world away but everything I've been searching for my whole life I have found in you Darling..in my eyes there could be no other man in the world more handsome to me than you and I pray Darling one day you will give me the gift of being my husband. i find someone caring in my life... I find a man Full Of Passion That is Not Easy to Find.So Honey About My Flight informations that was the next thing i want us to plan about.. Honey Last week i was told by my traveller agent that i will need Just $1300 for my flight ticket and i need to come and pay it now so that i can get booked . But i have a little problem with that.All i have now is just $700 and i still need $500 to complete that... So Love I Know that you truely Love me and i can't wait for mae to get back to the State to meet you....So I will need your assistant about that.. Tell me Like how much you can come up with and also if you can come up with В all that will be very nice and I will Apprecuative and I promise i will never Let you В Down..Darling i will always Cherish and Care for you...I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you. I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding father and loving husband. I LOVE YOU!!
В В So My Love Get back to me and tell me what you can do about it and also i will like you to let me have your phone number so that i can Give you a call .You're the world to me there's no one quite like you......You 're the one I love,the one I want to touch.I give you my heart,and I need you so much.Offer me your sweet care,fill me with your wonderful light,soothe my aching heart,and hold me through the night.Your deep emotion within Like an old familiar song like the comfort of a friend.When you're near,I'll lost to thoughts of love as you touch me with a magic that's as grand as stars above.I want to hold your hand...I hunger for your kiss.Offer me sweet tidings of true love's tender bliss..I promise our love shall soar,carried on the wings of a dove.So give me your heart,and bless me with your love..So Love i will be expecting your mail back soon.

Yours Wifey

Faith.

Hello My Heart Desire,

How are you doing today? Thanks so much... all thanks to you...I just got back from the airport and my flight is being scheduled and i've sent you the flight details containing the time,date ...But am afraid there's a problem..The airline agent called and informed me about one allowance called BASIC TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE[BTA] and since i haven't heard of that before i had to ask him what that means and he further explained that it's required of every travellers to show/tender a specific amount of money before he/she can be allowed to board the plane..What am saying in essence is that the airline agent told me that i'll have to show some funds i.e it's not gonna be collected from me,they just need to be asure that am capable of taking care of myself when i gets back there meaning am gonna return the funds to you immediately when we met at the Airport.Let me make it clear,it's just like a bank statement, but in this case cash is required to be seen in hand,so they can be assured of my well being over there...So honey i think you've seen the flight details and you know the exact time,date and when i'll be landing at the В Airport,so i want you to send the BTA fees.which is $1,500.00 so that i can board my flight and am gonna return it to you at first sight immediately we met at the airport.......Thanks and am waiting to hear from you..Honey note i don't want to miss the flight,I want you to help me with the funds before my scheduled time...Bye and talk to you soon Love you so much and can't wait to meet you.Missing you.I am eager to met you..Love you so much.....
Lot of love from

Marco.....

Hi Babe, am new on here, am just signing on my profile and i saw your profile.. you have a nice profile picture, am from Netherlands base in В Florida, a single man with great personality.. I would like to know more about you. Hope to hear from you by you texting me onmmy number for a better and vocal conversation (209) 331-5621.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi Babe, am new on here, am just signing on my profile and i saw your profile.. you have a nice profile picture, am marco, am italian, a single guy with great personality.. I would like to know more about you. Hope to read from you...Xxx Marco.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
В I am kind, sociable man with a good sense of humour. People say I am very good looking. I always keep my soul and like sport very much. I am a very romantic person and love romanticism in relationship. The most important thing for me in women is her soul. I know English very well and freely can speak in it. I am looking for woman who will love and respect me. For me the most important things in woman is her respect and fair in me. I consider myself that woman must be kind and must love children. I am looking for princess who will make me a prince with her attention and love.I'm looking for:honest woman who could give me love care and a lot of passion.
--------------------------------------------------------

My name is Paul.I am a fun, out-going,u intelligent, open-minded man who enjoys dancing and having a good time. Some of my hobbies are photography, dancing, movies, occasional shopping and spending time with my friends. No drama here and not looking for it. I want someone who can just be themselves and that is enough. Laughter is important and I know how to laugh at movies as much as at myself. Looking for Mrs. Right to share sunsets, dinners, long kisses and more.i so much want to be the right man for the one woman that i would give love and get it back....I am interested in knowing more about you and letting you know so much about me i want to have a happy and wonderful relationship and no where is too far if there is Love.I am honest,kind,friendly and good looking man,with good sense of humor.If you want to know more ask me,I'm from {clifton city} New Jersey.. i have a daughter who i care so much about she is all I've got seeking for true love .

Paul..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
В I am very spiritually based, always looking to find the truth and happiness that life has to offer. I do not fill my life with material possessions, but surround myself with good hearted, open-minded, and giving people. I am extremely physically fit and enjoy challenging myself physicaly as well as mentally on a daily basis. On that note,.I am a real person with a real life and want the same. I am a natural care taker. This trait can result in me putting more time into my partner then into myself. I seek to maintain a really good life balance. I am at that point in life where money, work, and home life are well balanced but there is more to life than all these .. Would give all of these up for the right woman ... I do want to have that feeling that makes you feel like a teenager in love ..I dont know if there is anyone who understand what i really meant by that ...I believe relationship is not about finding the right person its about being the right person, if everyone can do that i believe its going to be more easier for everyone to find that real person, the right person.. You can't possible find that perfect person because you never get the chance to make mistakes and learn from it together..All i want is someone who has the ability to look far beyond the looks, someone who can see through the eyes because with time the looks will definitely fade away and whats let is what you've got within and reason you gave the person a chance, if you dont have that then you fall for anything.. Am not used to the online dating but thought i would give it a chance, am not here to waste anyone's time or for anyone to waste my time because life is too short to mess around or spend it with the wrong person or someone who is not ready to treat us right and accept us for who we are .. I need someone who understands herself, honest, truthful.. You dont have to be someone else for anyone to like you or fall in love with you..There is always someone out there wanting you for who you are and would stick around for that .. Thats the kind of relationship i want. had it before and i still believe its out there and would give anything to keep it this time if God brings it my way .. To be of blessing to each other, grow together, walk together, have fun,travel to places we never been before or probably places we've been before it doesnt matter as long as we are together...am not concerned about the distance because i believe when two people re willing and ready for a serious relationship they can always talk about it and compromise, you wont do that if you only after casual relationship and am not ready for that .. chemistry, attration is important ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my is Chris I'm 34 years old.
I am looking for a woman who is interested in taking things slow and who has an open mind and a great sense of humor. These are the qualities I find important: honesty, kindness, loyalty, caring, active, fun, a good personality, hard working and outgoing. I am looking for my soul mate. I am looking for a woman who would not cheat on me. I am looking for a long term...

Hello Juliana,
you're really beautiful ! I can't believe you're single...
Didn't you receive my photo in attachment or do you want more ? I need certainly more from you...

What about me?
As you can see, I've been married (for 10 years) but now i'm divorcing; It's a sad story, I'll tell you "face-to-face".
I have two beautiful kids (8 years female & 5 years male) to whom my life is now dedicated.
Anyway I'm searching for new friendship/relationships to start a new life. I'm just 41, I'm still a young guy :)
I live in Casalmaggiore (between Cremona and Parma) and I've the italian master degree in electronic engineering, and I work for a company that builds lawnmovers, chainsaws, and so on.

I see that you are a doctor ? which sort of "doctor" ?
and what are you doing in Nigeria ?
tell me more, please (also when you think to come in Italy, obviously)

Let me know If you'd like to "keep in touch" with me; you can send me emails, or chat in "fruitoflove" or skype...

Bye
Marco

Hello Juli,
thank you for "staying in touch" with me.
I'm not so well, since I'm fighting for the divorce (I mean: lawyers, judge, sons, ...).
But I'm happy to hear news from Africa!
No I've never been there before, neither in USA, but I came across the ocean 13 years ago to find my first girlfriend in Canada!
She was (she is...) an italian girl working as...... a sort medical researcher (experiments on mice in the London Hospital, in Ontario).
But Florida should be more interesting... :)
At the moment my profession is good (this is my 4th job after 14 years of working life) but here we feel a big economical crisis, lots of companies are "closing the doors" or reducing the employees, nobody knows the future.
Concerning fruitoflove, I'm there for the same your reasons, I want to start a new life with a new woman, and this site (also others) are useful for this purpose.В
I made the first login... 1 week ago, and someone from Nigeria send me an e-mail ! After ten years of fatihful wedding (on my side) you 're the first female e-mail that I've received!

Please tell me more about your hobbies, music, readings; moreover I command you to send more photos!
If you want to see a "very cool" guy, look at the photo in attachment (young and strong lieutenant in the army), you can even print it and stick it in your office...
it's a joke :)

have a goodnight
kisses
Marco

Name: Larry Brzoza 1276 rainbow court City: Naples State: Florida Zipecode: 34110 Sending the form to Western Union

I am a man of high principles, though I laugh a lot and make others laugh too.I am a handsome man, going by the number of compliments I get in a day, I do not mean to be proud.
I have an athletic and toned body. I am 5ft 11inches tall. I like maintaining physical fitness.
I believe so much in honesty,openness and transparency.I am a good cook,and I enjoy preparing some Italian recipes.I am highly romantic.I like engaging in a very long kiss,though only with the right person.
I am here(in Okcupid) for a very serious relationship void of game playing and unseriousness.
I was skeptical about online dating,until I got testimonies from some successful people.I so much believe in eyeball to eyeball,flesh to flesh kind of relationship.
Before I registered here,I vowed,that I would not remain here for ages,searching for a partner.No,it wont happen,because I am always a busy man.
I believe in the supremacy of God,but I am not a religious type.
I don't smoke,but I drink occasionally.
I am an extremely neat person,and I like staying in a tidy environment.
I am 64 years old,but some people take me to be younger,yes they could be right because I feel very young inside.
My dislikes include;lazy,dirty,dishonest,pretentious,and deceitful people,and my likes are the direct opposite.I live in Clifton,not too far from SS Cyril & Methodius Catholic Church,yet its been a long while since I went to church,despite my new year's resolution of becoming a regular church goer this year,Lol(a joke)....
Any further clarifications could be made in my personal chat with you....
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
John Grisham's,Sidney Sheldon's,David Baldacci's novel collections...
Horror,scary,crime,sci-fi etc....
Jazz,r and b,pop,old country music,blues,etc.
Pizza,ham,sea foods,etc...
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
You should message me if
If you are above 58. If you are honest,and real. If you are ready to commit. If you are ready to love and be loved.В

Paul is from..

Arnhem
City in Netherlands
Arnhem В Dutch: or ] is a city and municipality, situated in the eastern part of the Netherlands. Wikipedia
Area: 39.2 miВІ
Hotels: 3-star averaging $80. View hotels
Weather: 43В°F (6В°C), Wind W at 8 mph (13 km/h), 77% Humidity
Local time: Tuesday 1:34 PM
Population: 148,070 (2011) UNdata
Province: Gelderland
Area code: 026
Colleges and Universities: Arnhem Business School, Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen, Arnhem

Like an angel in the morning shooting stars across the Night, you are the most beautiful В i have ever met in all my life. Every seconds spend talking with you on the phone is like a day that starts brand new, i am so amazed in all the things you do or say, Yes i wanna build my whole world around you and i promise to be with you forever and for always because you are my sunshine and don't leave me go astray. I hear music in your words and in the way you say my name, everytime that you are in my thought i feel like i should be with you. You are my best friend and my lover and without you no one else will do, Through thick and thin i know we will make it through, I am glad to let you know that i wanna built my whole world around you.

I view all you pictures and i like them, you have a sexy and great smile on your face. I will love us to chat more about on text and vocally just to В keep this relationship grow and more strong, if you dont mind maybe we can share # to talk futherly.