Damn, alot has changed. Where did all the legit people go?

c2f

BANNED
Reaction score
I come from a time when #cc , #ccpower reigned supreme. Checking a cvv2 was a simple as !chk and CC+pin was just a matter of finding the correct algo for your bin. Honesty amongst theives was the mentality. I had a supplier for the longest time and had lost touch with the community after a few years and quitting the game. Somehow i managed to land myself here... Unfortunately after lurking around for a few months as I gathered supplies to restart the biz.. I have yet to see a vendor be consistant. Does anyone know any legit vendors or should i be already working towards trying to skim them myself?

eggnrice

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I come from a time when #cc , #ccpower reigned supreme. Checking a cvv2 was a simple as !chk and CC+pin was just a matter of finding the correct algo for your bin. Honesty amongst theives was the mentality. I had a supplier for the longest time and had lost touch with the community after a few years and quitting the game. Somehow i managed to land myself here... Unfortunately after lurking around for a few months as I gathered supplies to restart the biz.. I have yet to see a vendor be consistant. Does anyone know any legit vendors or should i be already working towards trying to skim them myself?

Skim yourself dude, that way you are 100% sure you won't get ripped.

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
Skimming for your self is always a more effective routine then relying on other sources.
Only problem is your shifting the risk onto your shoulders instead of the CC vendors.

The was I think it, its better to be ripped for 50$'s then get caught redhanded & get ripped by a lawyer ;)

bl4ckmarket

Reaction score
I remember those days #ccpower #mastercard and heaps of others on dalnet. These days there r lots of kiddies and wannabes. Mainly rippers though, be careful who you deal with.

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Things are so different right now. Even as vendors we dont make the type of money we used to make. ITs total shit day in day out. Its frustating buddies.

SKimming yourself is nice. But gotta be careful. I taught the online shops will be a solution to ripping but i dont they're because the quality of shit they load is so fucked up. Flagged base etc.

fastcashier

Carder
Reaction score
Documentmanager you are 100% correct I am experiencing the same thing and it is full of crap looking for great vendors. Only buy from vendors that are verified and also that give to moderators to test like the olden days...Now you have to use escrow and pay the service for others..

I know that Capac and Kinto are excellent vendors for dumps..

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
No . gOod Vendor are always here but its harder to find it but good guy are always here .

I could Vouch guys like Capac , Cocaino , Vega Like a very good seller wit good base !! but now its just most hardest to use it or find good bin and place and all is kool .

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
A lot has changed since i done my first carding. It was that long ago that the shops used the carbon copy paper mechanical thing, none of this chip & pin or even swipe machines back then.

For years i got my CC data from one guy but when he retired i turned to the internet for it, and its a whole different world. Its all good though as long as you can filter the good suppliers from the rippers, i wish i'd turned up here years ago and i probably would have retired like the guy i used to get the CC from hehe :p

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
True fact is i am looking for one good vendor who can supply me 20 fresh dumps mainly Australia/EU every day. sad is not have found one person who says i will supply and lets use escrow.

Ninja

Reaction score
Hahaha.
I still remember #cc, #ccz, #visa mainly on efnet and rarely on dalnet.
Pretty good times.
There i found my first friend with nickname r1ngy
Sweet to remember.