D+P C/O

lacomai

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Fast , professional , and unlimited quantity per day.
I can c/o as little as 10 , to as much as 400 per day. UK 201 , USA 201 , EU 201 , Any country 201 , I can c/o . Im professional
and me and my team can do any job , anytime. For references about my job , And to start business PM in private ( i can only work with 1 serious partner at a time, so the one with the freshest batch , is who im going to work with ) I dont want second hand , and i dont want already tested pcs. MSG me in private!

UPDATE !

FORGOT TO MENTION

MAESTROS , DISCOVER , CIRRUS , ALL CASHABLE , IF YOU PREFER ME TO GIVE YOU BEST BINS FOR C/O I CAN GIVE YOU LARGE LIST OF BINS , UK , EU , FR , IT , SWITZERLAND , IRELAND , GREECE , ROMA , CH , MEX , USA , 201 , 221 , 226 , 101 - ALL CASHABLE ! MESSAGE ME AND TEST !

BUSINESS TROUGH ICQ , DONT PM ME WITH PCS TROUGH FORUM - MESSAGE ME ICQ , AND WE CONDUCT BUSINESS THERE , QIP , PIDGIN , ETC

Last edited:

lacomai

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Please , dont message me directly trough forum the PCS , business will be conducted trough ICQ , QIP , PIDGIN , Please NO SECOND HAND D+P , NO USED D+P , i have thousands of white plastic to encode , but i dont have thousands of time to waste , Only serious and first hand please! Message me ICQ # , not direct D+P trough here!