Cyber War : Another 7000 Israel credit cards Exposed on Internet

Kontik

DEER
Reaction score
Cyber War : Another 7000 Israel credit cards Exposed on Internet

This week has began under worse auspices worse for Israel, which, despite its attention to the cyber threats posed by cyber-space, has been victim of a series of attacks that have checkmated the government of Jerusalem.

Kosova Hacker's Security Group of Hackers today claim to release another Another 7000 Israel credit cards on Internet. Last week xOmar from "group-xp" threatened the Israeli people by exposing millions of credit cards. After that Israel said that it will respond to cyber-attacks in the same way it responds to violent terrorist acts, by striking back with force against hackers who threaten the Jewish state.

The Dump of these 7000 Cards are posted on Tinypaste by Kisova Hackers. Th3 Dir3ctorY, ThEtA.Nu, & X|CRIPO, three hackers from Kosova Hacker's Security Group posted all the credentials including full name of the card holder, CCV, card no, expiry date.

More, Saudi cyber Hacker OxOmar struck again last Monday by disrupted the websites of Israel's stock exchange and National air carrier. Israel is facing with a true escalation in cyberwar. Another Interesting Read on Israel Cyber war by Pierluigi Paganini on his Blog.

http://www.itsec.ru/

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I'm German and I Love Putin so much
I wish we have him here in Germany

he is Defending every Russian Cyperkriminal Ass
there is no president in the world who will talk like that with the USA

cyberwar started Long time ago and this war still now
i see now only the Russian Hacker how Hacks 2016 Election
please dont tell me that those Hacker are not from KGB.........
Hacker are allways Interested in Money and some time the Truth
but how the Fuck would Hack the USA Election 2016
i believe that This Attack has been run by Country and its Russia

just see how Putin talks and you guys will see the truth
he make always fun of the Subject

and i truly believe that there will be Big Cyberwar
it like Trade USA vs China
but this time is Cyberwar
FBI, CSI , ....... they all have the Best Hacker in the World and they all are ready for sign to Attack

we will see not only USA attack Team
Iran
North korea
France
China

so guys be ready for the Cyberwar because it will be coming very Soon

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Vladimir Putin is an American project.
The country collapsed in 1991 and the democrats came to power.
First, Boris Yeltsin was appointed who rewrote the consutitution with the help of American advisers.
The country began to plunder and privatize oligarchic communities. A lot of beggars have appeared. People were forced to make money somehow.
Working in an official legal job brought a penny and it was impossible to feed a family.
So gradually carders appeared, who decided to steal money from the cards of other wealthy citizens in order to fill their pockets.
Communism has lost its value and significance. Criminals and thieves appeared. The country was engulfed in a wave of lawlessness and violence. It's a pity that this happened, but these are the real facts.
And all countries are ruled by the Masson's internecine hidden government. So we are under their hood.