CVV cashout

Endk

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Add my ICQ 609468578. Ignore my Rep....Idiots get mad because of public freebies -.-

temptation

Carder
Reaction score
Endk

You still never added me bro.

I provided 2 U some Fullz over 2 weeks ago, u said 3-4 days to cashout... u told me u did
1st Card: $600...
2nd Card $200...
3rd Card $100...

then about 5 days after u used them, u said $600 and $100 got cancelled, i checked and they were cancelled because fraud attempt. but the $200 did not got cancelled.. u asked me for more.. .i gave u more.. and always u said decline.. bad addresses etc, but cards are still good... your method is the problem... and now 2 weeks later i ask you for the share from the $200 that went through and you say " i lost the cards, my pc felt from desk and screen broken"... need to know... "are you saying you did not cashed out the $200 made over 2 weeks ago.. to avoid the payment of my small share??... but still asking me for more cards to be used????? or did i missed any message from you telling me you are going to send the share? mmmm... you have 24 hours, or ill post logs bro...

voltage

RIPPER
Reaction score
is it possible to cashout just cvv,if possible i have a lot of live cvv,if u can do i will try u with 2 cvv

anato147

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Add me on ym : unitedman113