Current earnings in VK

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
I suggest you familiarize yourself with the earnings on accounts in VK, which will bring from 1000 rubles per day. If you try hard, you can reach an income of 5000 per day. All in your hands!

Order of the article:
  1. Foreword
  2. Purchase and export of proxies
  3. Configuring software
  4. My software settings
  5. Service http://smsvk.net/index.php
  6. Launching software
  7. Additional rules
  8. Figures and proofs
  9. Reducing the% of blocking

Let's start

Not so long ago I got acquainted with this forum, and with the creator of VKontakte accounts itself, but I already have an idea of how it can be used en masse, and how much you can earn on it per day without much effort. That is to say, "passive income". This article will contain all the proofs, screenshots and the like, so that the question does not arise unnecessary.

Estimated costs: 2.000 - 4.000 rubles, namely:
From 1,000 rubles x Account creator
Account creators: here, of course, you can argue what is better and what is worse. On the forum there are software for 15,000, there are also for 1,000 - 2,000.
Personally, I use the creator from Zenno . There is little to say about it, it is rather price = quality.
Here is a link to buy immediately: https://botreg.ru/vk, 3.750 rubles per year. You can use whatever your budget allows.
500 - 1,000 rubles x Balance on numbers
Balance per numbers: we will use the API from the service http://smsvk.net/index.php, it’s simply not cheaper to find, the numbers are 2 rubles apiece.
300 rubles x Proxy
Proxy: we take the USA from the site https://proxyaz.com for a week.

REPLENISHMENT, PURCHASE, AND EXPORT OF PROXIES Spoiler: Information about proxies These are very high quality proxies, suitable for spam of any sites.

Access to all sites is present, including Avito, Yula, with whom there are problems.

I immediately recommend registering on the site under the login of your nickname, then the proxies will be in the format: LIKEPHOTO: [email protected]: 22222

LANSKOY: [email protected]: 22222

MAYTEAM: [email protected]: 22222

We top up the balance in a convenient way for you Paying in forever green. Qiwi is accepted.

Balance replenishment
49bd8f16f47cb336e793b.png

Go to the purchase of iPv4 Shared on the page: https://proxyaz.com/order

Checkout
79b276a6665ce7e5e6c0c.png

Select the type of proxy that your software supports. By default it is HTTP (S)

Proxy type

687cab73f7ee68e09990a.png

We export the proxy in the format we need so that we do not rewrite everything manually later.

Export
a112050b3f6dedd5d7189.png

We are attempting to set up software

It's better to experiment here, because all softwares work in different ways. Personally, my rules in setting up:
  • disabled autocomplete after registration
  • Disabled receiving a token after registration
  • registration goes through VK Connect
  • repeated SMS via mobile version

SCREENSHOTS OF MY SETTINGS ZENNO AUTOREGER VK

General
db492e11f66e6936b5f61.png

SMS
8aa649fd6fae771314827.png

Connect VK
35265b1501723124031ad.png

We do not touch the rest of the tabs, except if you play with the creator, for more optimal work.
The only thing is, after purchasing a proxy, set the path to them by scrolling further in the settings:

Files
72b89935c073c121eb655.png

SERVICE SMSVK.NET, the API - TOKEN AND RECHARGE

At this stage, I think you will figure it out for yourself, I will just say that:
  1. Replenishment via cryptocurrency takes 30 minutes
  2. No top up with QIWI
  3. The API token is on this page: http://smsvk.net/index.php?do=stats&act=activacii
  4. Please highlight only what is green and insert it into the software :)
Next, all you need to do is run the software.
And if you have configured everything correctly, then the registration of accounts will go.
Do not forget to set the number of streams, and the number of accounts that we will register.

4d203936ad844ea98b762.png

Additional rules that I adhere to, and I advise you:
  1. I register up to 30 accounts per day for one proxy, with an interval of several tens of minutes.
  2. After registration, do not rush to set up an account. Wait about 1 hour.
  3. F.I. we put exclusively in Latin, we use the proxy in the USA.
  4. Do not flood at night, because accounts can fly off.
  5. I post and register accounts in the morning by Moscow time. At this time, accounts cost not 4 rubles, but from 5 to 7 rubles per autoreg.
  6. Accounts are sold almost instantly after they are posted on the market.
  7. Having your own store or theme, you can sell accounts at x2 - x3 of the market value.
  8. NOW LET'S GO TO ALL FAVORITE NUMBERS AND PROOFS

For a day of work (spending a maximum of an hour), I earned 800 rubles net, with all commissions and force majeure.

How quickly accounts are dismantled.
Of 100 registered accounts, 20 - 25% will fly into blocking. We earn on these 25% of unblocked costs and pay back from 50% of unblocked 100% of costs. Below are the exact numbers, but for now screenshots of the bays without adding a proxy to the market settings.
As you can see, 25% of accounts flew off immediately at the time of loading, because the Market began to receive tokens.
In addition to all this, he did it all from his proxies, and there were a lot of "need_captcha" errors, he had to do repeated checks, and accounts were flying off more and more.

REDUCE THE% OF ACCOUNT BLOCKING WHEN FILLING ON THE MARKET
  • Go to your profile on the forum
  • Click "edit"
  • Further "market settings"
  • And we fill in our proxies, from which the account is registered
We are looking at the result, now we have not 25% of those who have flown away, but only 20%. Than we increase our net profit from 100 accounts by 5%.

Starts counting
1 number - 2 rubles 100 numbers - 200 rubles 1 proxy - 15 rubles * for 1 proxy we register a total of 210 accounts per week * 100 proxies - 1,500 rubles * for 100 proxies there will be a total of 21,000 accounts * 1 account - 4 rubles 100 accounts - 400 rubles * subtract force majeure and all commissions * 100 accounts - 280 rubles (in the worst case scenario) 280-200 = 80 rubles net for 5 minutes of work devoted to (namely: start the software, and fill the account) multiply it all by x30 of the daily limit.
80 * 30 = 2.400 per day we have net at best when investing x100 from x1 on average it is 1.000 rubles per day.

As a result, we have an account cost of 2.1 rubles on average, we sell them from 4 rubles, all investments pay off in less than a week further, the net profit next week starts on days 2 - 3.

Last edited:

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
akk-seller.ru/akkaunts/vkontakte/ - FULL LIST STORES!
buy-accs.ru
revo-market.ru
awtoreg.com
dxm-shop.ru
garantmarket.net/seeti/vk/
accvk.ru
buyaccs.com/pages/vkontakte.php
noves-shop.ru
install-shop.ru
best_shop_vk.deer.is
vkdom.deer.is
accounts-store.ru/catalog/vkontakte/
greenshop.su
akitut.ru
lolz.guru/market/vkontakte/
accsmarket.com

and much more!

You can also register and automatically fill in accounts of other social networks, for example, Facebook and successfully and sell at any price!
This is a very easy and affordable way to make money. The program does everything, you only need to upload a list of accounts for sale and receive money.

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
I suggest you familiarize yourself with the earnings on accounts in VK, which will bring from 1000 rubles per day. If you try hard, you can reach an income of 5000 per day. All in your hands!

Order of the article:
  1. Foreword
  2. Purchase and export of proxies
  3. Configuring software
  4. My software settings
  5. Service http://smsvk.net/index.php
  6. Launching software
  7. Additional rules
  8. Figures and proofs
  9. Reducing the% of blocking

Let's start

Not so long ago I got acquainted with this forum, and with the creator of VKontakte accounts itself, but I already have an idea of how it can be used en masse, and how much you can earn on it per day without much effort. That is to say, "passive income". This article will contain all the proofs, screenshots and the like, so that the question does not arise unnecessary.

Estimated costs: 2.000 - 4.000 rubles, namely:
From 1,000 rubles x Account creator
Account creators: here, of course, you can argue what is better and what is worse. On the forum there are software for 15,000, there are also for 1,000 - 2,000.
Personally, I use the creator from Zenno . There is little to say about it, it is rather price = quality.
Here is a link to buy immediately: https://botreg.ru/vk, 3.750 rubles per year. You can use whatever your budget allows.
500 - 1,000 rubles x Balance on numbers
Balance per numbers: we will use the API from the service http://smsvk.net/index.php, it’s simply not cheaper to find, the numbers are 2 rubles apiece.
300 rubles x Proxy
Proxy: we take the USA from the site https://proxyaz.com for a week.

REPLENISHMENT, PURCHASE, AND EXPORT OF PROXIES Spoiler: Information about proxies These are very high quality proxies, suitable for spam of any sites.

Access to all sites is present, including Avito, Yula, with whom there are problems.

I immediately recommend registering on the site under the login of your nickname, then the proxies will be in the format: LIKEPHOTO: [email protected]: 22222

LANSKOY: [email protected]: 22222

MAYTEAM: [email protected]: 22222

We top up the balance in a convenient way for you Paying in forever green. Qiwi is accepted.

Balance replenishment
49bd8f16f47cb336e793b.png

Go to the purchase of iPv4 Shared on the page: https://proxyaz.com/order

Checkout
79b276a6665ce7e5e6c0c.png

Select the type of proxy that your software supports. By default it is HTTP (S)

Proxy type

687cab73f7ee68e09990a.png

We export the proxy in the format we need so that we do not rewrite everything manually later.

Export
a112050b3f6dedd5d7189.png

We are attempting to set up software

It's better to experiment here, because all softwares work in different ways. Personally, my rules in setting up:
  • disabled autocomplete after registration
  • Disabled receiving a token after registration
  • registration goes through VK Connect
  • repeated SMS via mobile version

SCREENSHOTS OF MY SETTINGS ZENNO AUTOREGER VK

General
db492e11f66e6936b5f61.png

SMS
8aa649fd6fae771314827.png

Connect VK
35265b1501723124031ad.png

We do not touch the rest of the tabs, except if you play with the creator, for more optimal work.
The only thing is, after purchasing a proxy, set the path to them by scrolling further in the settings:

Files
72b89935c073c121eb655.png

SERVICE SMSVK.NET, the API - TOKEN AND RECHARGE

At this stage, I think you will figure it out for yourself, I will just say that:
  1. Replenishment via cryptocurrency takes 30 minutes
  2. No top up with QIWI
  3. The API token is on this page: http://smsvk.net/index.php?do=stats&act=activacii
  4. Please highlight only what is green and insert it into the software :)
Next, all you need to do is run the software.
And if you have configured everything correctly, then the registration of accounts will go.
Do not forget to set the number of streams, and the number of accounts that we will register.

4d203936ad844ea98b762.png

Additional rules that I adhere to, and I advise you:
  1. I register up to 30 accounts per day for one proxy, with an interval of several tens of minutes.
  2. After registration, do not rush to set up an account. Wait about 1 hour.
  3. F.I. we put exclusively in Latin, we use the proxy in the USA.
  4. Do not flood at night, because accounts can fly off.
  5. I post and register accounts in the morning by Moscow time. At this time, accounts cost not 4 rubles, but from 5 to 7 rubles per autoreg.
  6. Accounts are sold almost instantly after they are posted on the market.
  7. Having your own store or theme, you can sell accounts at x2 - x3 of the market value.
  8. NOW LET'S GO TO ALL FAVORITE NUMBERS AND PROOFS

For a day of work (spending a maximum of an hour), I earned 800 rubles net, with all commissions and force majeure.

How quickly accounts are dismantled.
Of 100 registered accounts, 20 - 25% will fly into blocking. We earn on these 25% of unblocked costs and pay back from 50% of unblocked 100% of costs. Below are the exact numbers, but for now screenshots of the bays without adding a proxy to the market settings.
As you can see, 25% of accounts flew off immediately at the time of loading, because the Market began to receive tokens.
In addition to all this, he did it all from his proxies, and there were a lot of "need_captcha" errors, he had to do repeated checks, and accounts were flying off more and more.

REDUCE THE% OF ACCOUNT BLOCKING WHEN FILLING ON THE MARKET
  • Go to your profile on the forum
  • Click "edit"
  • Further "market settings"
  • And we fill in our proxies, from which the account is registered
We are looking at the result, now we have not 25% of those who have flown away, but only 20%. Than we increase our net profit from 100 accounts by 5%.

Starts counting
1 number - 2 rubles 100 numbers - 200 rubles 1 proxy - 15 rubles * for 1 proxy we register a total of 210 accounts per week * 100 proxies - 1,500 rubles * for 100 proxies there will be a total of 21,000 accounts * 1 account - 4 rubles 100 accounts - 400 rubles * subtract force majeure and all commissions * 100 accounts - 280 rubles (in the worst case scenario) 280-200 = 80 rubles net for 5 minutes of work devoted to (namely: start the software, and fill the account) multiply it all by x30 of the daily limit.
80 * 30 = 2.400 per day we have net at best when investing x100 from x1 on average it is 1.000 rubles per day.
Thanks for this, it will help other :).

Last edited: