Crypto Vouchers Cashout

bulgy

Reaction score
Hello guys. I was thinking about a cashout method and i don't know if it would work good. Buying Crypto Vouchers with the cards, claming it in a crypto wallet and then sell it for money on paypal or something like that, what do you think about that? Thank you!

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Buying crypto vouchers is a good way to cash out valid CC.
The carding process is similar to buying cryptocurrency.
There are many sites that sell crypto vouchers. Some of them require KYC account verification, which must be completed through a webcam. To do this, we study the manuals on our forum on how to replace your face with a special program.
You may find sites where verification up to a certain limit is not required.
It is easier to buy cryptocurrency through applications, perhaps crypto vouchers, and it will also be easier to buy through mobile applications.

bulgy

Reaction score
Hello. Buying crypto vouchers is a good way to cash out valid CC.
The carding process is similar to buying cryptocurrency.
There are many sites that sell crypto vouchers. Some of them require KYC account verification, which must be completed through a webcam. To do this, we study the manuals on our forum on how to replace your face with a special program.
You may find sites where verification up to a certain limit is not required.
It is easier to buy cryptocurrency through applications, perhaps crypto vouchers, and it will also be easier to buy through mobile applications.
Thank you, I know what you mean that can be easier, but i was thinking that maybe it will be a lot safer to buy crypto vouchers and then claiming it, instead of buying it with CC on an application with my name/email on it, or do the transfer from an fake account where i bought it with CC to one with my name/email, what do you think ?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Crypto vouchers must be activated on an anonymous account. After you receive the cryptocurrency, you need to mix it in a reliable and proven mixer (there are many services - study reviews on the Internet). And only after the cryptocurrency has been cleared, you can send it to your account with your real data or exchange it for cash.