Create your own VPN in a couple of clicks!

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
All paid and free VPN services save your browser history and leak this data very often. With a regular VPN, you always risk your anonymity. The most effective way to protect against leaks is to create a VPN on your own server.

Even without programming knowledge, you can do it in a few minutes using the Outline Manager (https://getoutline.org/). The project is open source and was created by Google itself. The only caveat: it costs $ 5 per month, but the first 2 months are free, but you can cheat. And it is definitely worth keeping your privacy.

Simple instruction: install the program on your PC, create an account and select the country closest to you. Click on "Add Key" and send yourself a link to access the VPN. The control panel has all the information about how much traffic is used and how many devices are using your VPN.

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
a question, I use Nordvpn and I am fine, then I pay for it shared and it costs me about $ 3 per month, for greater security it is not good to change the server often, and also the mac address?

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
The vpn server must be changed to match the country of the cardholder, but better than the city.
For a successful payment, the MAC address must be changed after each card decline.