Condom carding, protecting yourself and learning to card

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Would you like to find out in more detail what carding is and how the information presented can help you in your life? If everything is so, in this case, contact the any trust carders in which you can read about innovations and releases from the environment of the carding, and also increase your knowledge in this area.

17595947_m.jpg

Welcome all! The article is unlikely to turn out to be voluminous, but there will be enough information in it regarding this topic! From time to time I take orders for various goods and sometimes I come across very interesting offers, such as this. Once a guy approached me with a proposal to make condoms of famous world brands for his drops. The guy did not waste time on trifles, he was interested in large volumes, well, great.

Before that, I did not even think about the fact that someone would get into the head of carding condoms. And I also had a thought: it's a pity that I did not know about carding at my 14 years old, how shy I was to buy condoms at that moment, when my friends and I wanted to rent a prostitute and I blushed buying "condoms" at the pharmacy: D

At the same time, it would be possible to fit in this article calls for a careful attitude to your own health, so that you definitely use condoms in order to protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases and etc. But I am not a school teacher and I think that you do not need to talk about such elementary things.

Honestly, the fig knows where you can attach such a product, unless only for personal use, which you will agree is also not very bad)

Enough procrastinating, let's get started. Security and configuration of the machine is not discussed in this article, there is a lot of information on the forum regarding these topics. The site that we will card.

Any UK CC is suitable if you hit for small amounts!

Go to the main page, I left the link just above. We can set the parameters we are interested in. At the time of this writing, there are 226 positions with condom on the site.

17595947_m.jpg

Although there are enough positions, there are not so many familiar brands, we stop at Durex.

17596041_m.jpg

When viewing the product in more detail, we can select the number of condoms in the package. We choose more, with a margin.

17596070_m.jpg

In the shopping cart, click checkout !

17596113_m.jpg

Important! Choosing other payment methods!

17596129_m.jpg

17596118_m.jpg

We fill in all the data of the holder and select a different beat / spike address. And at the very bottom, select payment by card.

17596129_m.jpg

We drive in a CC ;)

17596141_m.jpg

drove it into this shop for a very long time, fucked it in full without their condoms, so use it. Who needs more condom shops - in a personal!

That's all who liked it - put the plus signs, ask questions and I will be happy to answer them!

Blackmouse572

Reaction score
Do i have to use sock, ssh, vpn? And đó it have to near to the ch address?

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Antifraud in stores that sell condoms and sex toys is very weak, however, it is best to always use a socks, vpn or rdp corresponding to the cardholder address of your choice.