• Free registration of new accounts will be available in a few hours. Please wait.

Comapring atm skimmers Flash vs Gsm

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
I've been planning to do a lil op on this or invest on some of my friends in a different Country : but i am Confused which skimmers are better and easier to work with . Flash or Gsm . Some says Gsm pin pad skimmers are not Reliable Always and are also bulky in comparison with Flash skimmers

Also a cam based Flash skimmer is in general better than a Pinpad (flash/gsm).???

Can people throw some light on which is the best type of skimmer to work with . the factors that make it easy to install , remove and also same time cards are skimmed 100 % without any failure .

Please say a for or against (flash/gsm) and (camera/pinpad) and also add a short line why you think likewise

w8ing for Feedbacks and help me decide !

Reaction score
What I learned is flash/audio skimmers are better than GSM skimmers because of the size. Gsm skimmer is big in size, therefore easily detectable.

I would recommend you flash/audio with cam. I am buying an audio+cam skimmer myself right now :)

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
skimmer

Up!!!! more feedback please ....!!!

What I learned is flash/audio skimmers are better than GSM skimmers because of the size. Gsm skimmer is big in size, therefore easily detectable.

I would recommend you flash/audio with cam. I am buying an audio+cam skimmer myself right now :)
who u buying from , can u please pm or post the vendor's name

Bank-Rob

RIPPER
Reaction score
stupid underclass go learn whats the difference then comeback and post stupoid

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
Please dont Flame the thread for no reason ..

Up !!!! more feedback please.!!

buystuff

RIPPER
Reaction score
audio skimmers i recommend - Flash saves data through the memory and less
data loss, since some gsm might cause delays , transmitted datas problems
moree efficient the flash one