CID number for AMEX dumps.

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
Ok i need to know if there is a way to make the CID number on the AMEX dump match the platsic. for you slow guys, the four number in the corner, when i swipe, it need to be the four numbers for that card in order for the transaction to get approve. so is there a way to get it right. thanks

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Nope, u need to buy the amex dumps + the c.i.d from those who sell or have

ciro.long

DEER
Reaction score
lol cid no need only need amex cc last 4 digits . not on the back but u get this last 4 digit on the fron of cards

kim_mei

RIPPER
Reaction score
hello man

Ok i need to know if there is a way to make the CID number on the AMEX dump match the platsic. for you slow guys, the four number in the corner, when i swipe, it need to be the four numbers for that card in order for the transaction to get approve. so is there a way to get it right. thanks

Yes i can sell for you usa or ca,eu Amex dump+pin with high balance to Cashout at Atm..And if you want me i can do the plastic card and ship it for you next next day Pm me on ...575987411

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
wonderful

Yes i can sell for you usa or ca,eu Amex dump+pin with high balance to Cashout at Atm..And if you want me i can do the plastic card and ship it for you next next day Pm me on ...575987411

Oh great!!!! Can you sell me the Grand Canyon also LOL!!!!!:rolleyes:

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
Trying there is no way to get it unless it came from a hack anything else is bukas.

Roh2f

RIPPER
Reaction score
CID = 4 digit security on card for Amex like the CVV2 on visa .
COz some shop check last 4 digit on visa/MC u think they are same for all ?

TrynaGetRich : Source here sold Amex dumps + cvv2 . OR target other shop .