Choose carders of your value level

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
I used to think that a person can be anything: even a thief, even a boor, even a deceiver. This means that this is how his life in the family developed, this is how his parents brought up, or the spirit needs to go through just such lessons.

I understand this even now, but I want to have people of a different order around me, completely different. These are people for whom honor, word, dignity, conscience matter.

Probably, due to the same household employment, women rarely think about these categories. More precisely, it is generally accepted that they have nothing to do with femininity, therefore, it is not worth working on characteristics that do not develop femininity, do not help find a man and get married, and, it seems, only interfere with implementation in the outside world. It's a delusion. Any relationship can be long-term and of high quality only in one case: if the values of people coincide.

I am very worried about a man who cannot explain what honor and the ability to keep his word mean to him. If he defines his conscience as “I try not to lie, at the most I will just keep silent,” then as a person he presents a sad picture. Conscience is definitely something more. If a person cannot independently determine moral categories for himself, control himself, evaluate his actions, then this is very sad.

Psychologists can explain any human behavior. From the point of view of how to find an excuse for yourself, this is a very convenient science. Does the person have countless sexual contacts, manipulate, avoid responsibility? This means that he is a disliked child, he has an attachment disorder due to a traumatic relationship with his mother, and much more.

But if you have grown up, become an adult, educate yourself! Look for your self-awareness! You can always find an excuse for the pain you inflict on other people, but more often than not you see what you are doing, at least from the response you understand. If you have a healthy brain (without organic lesions from childhood), you should be able to analyze. Even if an unknown force pushes you to steal or use the body of another person at one time, you are able to understand, see, feel that you are doing the other badly. And you see! But you prefer to shove these doubts into the far corner of your consciousness and justify yourself.

If a person is ruled by low-order values: money at any cost, pleasure at any cost, self-indulgence, he turns into a dirty, low-level creature.

Psychologically speaking, the animal "It" takes over the "I" in the complete absence of the "Super-I". The "I" realizes and satisfies the unconscious desires and needs of the "It" with the help of the norms and laws of the "Super-I". The presence of all three components - "It", "I" and "Super-I" - in the human psyche makes him a complete, complete personality. Otherwise, it turns out a surrogate, an unfinished person, with such it is impossible to build anything complete.

Intelligence, intelligence, and education alone do not define higher-order values. These values are formed from inner purity and fulfillment, from tireless work on oneself. They make a person not just a living being, but a Person. Only high-order values: dignity, respect, self-respect, willpower and fortitude, conscience - set high vibrations of the soul and make a person pure and bright.

Such people cannot live, be friends, work with dirty characters. They can never be understood. They will inevitably seek to suppress and destroy. The unconscious is many times more powerful and stronger than the superconscious.

Choose carders of your value level, and you will be happy!