Chasing traffic

Father

Professional
Reaction score
So, hello, today I will share my method, how I drive traffic to various phishing sites, how I do 500 miner / stealer launches, etc.

Here I will not disclose the "top" methods of driving traffic. Here I will tell you about what everyone has forgotten, but from this you can have a huge profit!

First, we need to create our own YouTube channel, or take our own channel as a basis. We design it for a specific audience (so more profit)

For example, you want your file to be launched only by xers, then we design it for this audience (Name, header, avatar, video)

After registration, it would not be bad to wind up subscribers to our channel so that new viewers have at least some confidence in you.

We will use the service vto.pe

This service has a buggy algorithm for cheating youtube! We earn 10K points, add a task and set the speed of promotion to the maximum! And we set the quality of bots to "any", that is, the lowest. We also spin a couple of hundred likes, thanks to this we will have more views, for example, there are already 15 views on the video, and there are only 1 in the panel. Vto.pe is not a ref

Next, we are looking for some kind of vidos on the same YouTube, like "Cheat for csgo" MANDATORY CALCULATED FOR DIFFERENT AUDIENCE, THAT IS RU, ZABUGOR (more profit)

We upload this vidos to our channel.

And the most important part has begun, you need not to crap with tags, because it will depend on them how many live audiences will view you!

We will use this service

here you can find the best, popular tags by name!

After we have found suitable tags for our vidos, we naturally make out the description, put a beautiful preview with red arrows, they say, "Look what a cool cheat"

Long title is obligatory for more profit! For example "NEW CHIT FOR CSGO UNDETECTED 03/08/18 FREE CHEAT FOR CSGO!"

Thanks to long titles, we can get more audience!

Now the most interesting thing, again we return to the ilizium service and wind 500 views on our vidos.

THIS IS THINKING AND EVERYTHING :)

TRYED TO REDUCE AS IT COULD, LEAVE ALL THE MOST IMPORTANT!

P.S. EXCELLENT FITS THIS WAY PHISHING! FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE GOOD FISHING UNDER VK, 1K ACCOUNTS :)

Miners and stealers come in just as well. profit will be slightly less :)