CCV and Non VBV BINS

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
Hi all,

I apologise is this is a simple question but it's got me quite confused. On various sites, they sell CCVs, which are card details, containing the card number, exp, CCV, name, email, address, etc. Most of them are relatively cheap. However Non VBV BINS are more expensive, and once purchased give you a 6-digit number. From what I understand you use the BINS to filter CCV selling websites to find cards that don't have additional security measures in place. Such as VBV. Is this correct? To be quite honest I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with bins aside from aiding in purchasing cards.

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.

All CC stores have different prices for cards. Stores sell NON-VBV cards and VBV cards.
To find and buy a NON-VBV card you need to know the 6-digit number - bin (in some cases the first 7-8 digits of the card).
We add the desired bin to the search and find or do not find the card.
In some CC stores, you can tell by the price or name of the base that they sell non-VBV cards, since these cards will be more expensive than regular VBV cards.
Typically, stores do not say what cards they sell, but simply offer the entire assortment mixed together.
To buy a NON VBV card and find out the bin, you can ask the sellers in telegram for the desired card before purchasing.