CCSHOP.su Online Cvv2 SHOP

blackjackslim

Reaction score
hey bro this blakjackslim been trying to contact you about an issue.i went thru your support system but problem was not corrected could you please read the ticket an tell me whats going on about the issue i left on the ticket it created

guebanget

Reaction score
i'm really interested for buying cc from this site,.. but after watching many members are disappointed,.. I should think for thousand times,... hope the problem can be solved asap...

for seller.. you need watch your thread dude, make them all calm down...

purepass

Professional
Reaction score
check перед продажей? идут полные данные на юк штат город телефон адрес, без n/a? поиск по городу платный? списки идут по алфавиту города или беспорядочно? указывается пол человека cc?

ice69

Reaction score
Bought a bunch of cards, Almost every single one had the wrong billing address and f'd up phone numbers, etc... Wasn't able to reverse 411 any of the info. Some of the names were even wrong...

Only bought from this site because cvv is dead.

Dont recommend.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:32 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:32 AM ----------

Oh, also ignored my ticket requests...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:59 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:32 AM ----------

Wow, now I tried to fund a few dollars to test another card. And it's saying I never paid. Yet it paid from my LR.

New registration is $50. I do not suggest this to anyone.

Cookieman18

Reaction score
Bought a bunch of cards, Almost every single one had the wrong billing address and f'd up phone numbers, etc... Wasn't able to reverse 411 any of the info. Some of the names were even wrong...

Only bought from this site because cvv is dead.

Dont recommend.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:32 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:32 AM ----------

Oh, also ignored my ticket requests...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:59 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:32 AM ----------

Wow, now I tried to fund a few dollars to test another card. And it's saying I never paid. Yet it paid from my LR.

New registration is $50. I do not suggest this to anyone.

MATE WHAT ARE ON ABOUT THEY WORKED FINE I BOUGHT A COUPLE OF UK ONES AND THEY WORKED FINE MAYBE ITS YOUR SITE THAT YOU BUY FROM OR SOMETHING

chenny

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi

hi,i am looking for fullz uk australia ,france,new zeland, irland any one he got it contact me please on my ICQ 588412880

hi man i sell dumpz fulls i can get u wht ever u need man i hav all the fulls u wanting this si my icq# 642409235 pm me wen u are ready to deal

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:55 AM ----------

i not get my balance!!!
check your LR..

man u are just wasting ur lr ok if u need anything u can contact me on icq# 642409235 pm me for real deal

ice69

Reaction score
MATE WHAT ARE ON ABOUT THEY WORKED FINE I BOUGHT A COUPLE OF UK ONES AND THEY WORKED FINE MAYBE ITS YOUR SITE THAT YOU BUY FROM OR SOMETHING

No, I'm carding very straight forward payment processors for some digital software. No checks, nothing.

I've tried multiple cards, amex etc and it's obvious that they're not all low balance.

I've got a vpn and regional city socks...

A few work, but his stock is insanely outdated.

And now for the fact that everyone's complaining about their balances not working... And him deleting my tickets for the cards that i bought which had no names, or wrong names, and wrong billing addys / phone numbers.

w/e though, it's my own experience, I learned from it.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:16 PM ----------

I stand corrected. My balance was made available, still not sure though.

What choices do we have? lol... Most sites are down now.

Collider is too expensive.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Site is working fine, but while i was waiting on my WMZ being processed manually, all the UK cvv were bought before i got a chance to!

Managed to get 2 in total, your checker took hours checking them, i've no idea why... something up with the site, i guess? It showed both as being valid, but only one was. But hey not complaining Bowl, i just need more ASAP. Like yesterday! Your site is on 24/7 on my laptop while i wait fresh UK base! Let me know!

Neo97

Reaction score
Im having problems funding my account with Lr it keeps saying try again later. Please fix it....

directdepot

Reaction score
Hurry up and upload more FRESH cc's, I bought a cc from ccshop.su and then I bought the EXACT same one from collider32. Fair enough collider has like 7 DB's but still the US good DB1 is the same as ccshop's :S

tester

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
listen bro i made a mistake
im not having $50
so i donate all my money to shop but says my acc still inactive so im going to lose money becuz i cant pay full amount
help me pls
thanx

sohail786

Reaction score
hey bowl,

im still waiting for you to load $300 i sent you via wu on account khanm20
ive tried contacting you over the last week several times but no respond.
money was collected.

s1lv3r

Reaction score
looks like the service is not as good as before, i used to buy from you BOWL , but now is difficult, i tried contact you on icq since few days.hit me on pm or make work your site.

doithay

Reaction score
why this cvv here same with cvv of ghost. Admin pls explain.i buy cvv from ghost site and your site , all same
why ...why