CC to BTC methods

jsoon

Reaction score
Hello y'all,
I've been surfing some time this forum. Really useful. Thank you for your activity and information.
May someone give their opinion about the best method for CC to BTC that's still working?
Big thanks for Tomcat and Chushpan especially)

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.

"CC to BTC" method that works in 2024:
1. Decide which device we will work from - smartphone, laptop or computer.
2. Install an anti-detection browser on the selected device to create a unique digital fingerprint of the cardholder - smartphone or laptop. I recommend Linken Sphere 9. After registration, 1 free profile (session) is available.
3. Buy live NON-VBV or NON-MCSC CC+CVV. We check its validity.
4. Buy a fast proxy - socks5. Select the ZIP or city of the cardholder. We add a proxy to the anti-detect browser and check the IP address for purity and leaks.
5. Register an e-mail under the name of the cardholder and buy a virtual phone number for SMS for the purpose of further registration and verification of the account.
6. We are looking for applications or websites where you can buy cryptocurrency.
If you are on a smartphone, then in the “Play Store” (for Android) or “App Store” (for iPhone) write “cryptocurrency” in the search bar. If you are on a laptop, then in Google in the search bar we write “Buy cryptocurrency for CC”. We find many applications and sites where you can buy cryptocurrency by paying with a card. We are interested in unpopular, small and non-top crypto exchanges and sites with weaker protection against carding.
7. Create a secure bitcoin or monero wallet (others are possible) to receive coins.
8. Register and verify the account in the name of the cardholder. If verification requires documents - a scan of a passport, a selfie, etc., then we order them from trusted drawing services. Many applications, exchanges and websites do not require verification or have multi-level verification. At the same time, at each level of account verification, the limits on the purchase of cryptocurrency will increase.
9. Let’s move on to buying cryptocurrency. We manually enter the card details and indicate the amount as 40% of the limit. After receiving the coins to your wallet, wait 30 minutes and repeat the payment for the remaining 60% of the account limit.
10. Mix the resulting cryptocurrency in a reliable mixer. Before sending, be sure to read reviews about the service on the Internet.
11. We exchange the cleared cryptocurrency for cash at a trusted exchanger or spend it at our own discretion.

Please ask any questions, I will try to answer them all. We must help each other.

jsoon

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the support. Idk why I got your response just now. I'll try my best and take the chance after all the things i learned from the forum . If someone already knows a website thats working cc to btc for sure,will be very much appreciated. Have a great day!