CC TO BTC CASHOUT METHOD 2024 UPDATED

Nicoleredmond

Carder
Reaction score
Requirements:

1️⃣ PC or Mobile

2️⃣ VPN or Proxies [No free VPNs ].

3️⃣ Live non vbv cc BIN 451853 [Germany CC] you can use any site or vendor

ONLY USE THE BIN ABOVE (USA and some other countries are banned on the platform)

4️⃣ Email with cc holder name, create email yourself if you don’t have email

✴️ Limit on transaction is €700 daily without ID verification

✴️ With ID verification is €15,000 daily

⭕️ You won’t get hit with verification if you make any order below €700

ddf105f8ad47915713b04.png

Connect your proxies or VPN to card holders location and head over to switchere.com

Create an account with the CC details you got and the email you created

3edf38cb1793425f91904.png

After making the account, head over to Buy/Sell

80414014822715a24e780.png

Type any amount from 1-€700

c1e4317697380056f5b66.png

If you try to go above, it won’t let you

b4243638e835bafefb3b1.png

Click buy BTC, you can select and coin

737b4c1dffed04d15dfd8.png

Select switchere wallet, Don’t use external address

376cb70e884706bb5b70a.png

Type in your CC fullz

e439f1e82ceea947130d2.png

Don’t type the owners phone number, use any random Germany phone number here

Then click BUY

fda67182edbed4c288b02.png

7120ff13c84ca3623fd5a.png

0cec604c8e5e2526ef8cd.png

Processing….. takes a few secs or min

e64f12999212ec3cecc8c.png

After this your balance will reflect after transaction charges are deducted
Hi all, I have a good chop on the dark web but I still can't card the cc into BTC...the method doesn't work for me

Attachments

• IMG_3761.jpeg
    IMG_3761.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3744.jpeg
    IMG_3744.jpeg
    683.3 KB · Views: 133

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. To card cryptocurrency in applications, you need to look for new or non-top applications. There are a lot of them. Just type “cryptocurrency” in the search and you will find many applications in the Play Market and App Store that have not yet touched carders.
If you have had a payment declined, then before working with a new card, it is advisable to change all IDs on your phone.
You must configure the phone and proxy to fully match the cardholder, otherwise all payments will be canceled.

Nicoleredmond

Carder
Reaction score
To help you, create a separate topic and write in detail what you are doing so that you can understand your mistake.
1. Do you use antidetect or VM?
2. How do you check for system leaks?
3. On what sites do you check your IP address against fraudulent and spam databases?
4. How do you check the validity and balance of the card before carding?
5. How do you check a card for Non-VbV or VbV?
6. Are you using a newly registered e-mail?
7. Are you verified or not?
Write down your step-by-step actions in detail.
1/yes I use anti detection (Ads Powers antidetect) First I position the vpn (express vpn) and then after the 922 S5 proxy to the cc holder and then I configure my anti detection to generate a new fingerprint…..
IMG_3768.jpeg

IMG_3769.jpeg

image.jpg
2/For those who are checking leaks I don't really know how to check if you can teach me more that would be good

3/Afterwards I check my address on whoer.net.

4/For CC verification I only do it in the Shop on Dark web because I don't know how to do it outside the Shop...so is there a way to verify credit cards?

5/I don't know how to check if the card is vbv or not vbv the fact that the Shop only sells no vbv cards so for all those concerning verification I only do it on the shop because I don't know other ways I'm just a novice

6/Yes each time I create a new gmail or hotmail in the name of the CC owner For question

7 I didn't understand how I checked? If you can explain more to me that would be great, thank you in Advance

Attachments

• IMG_3767.jpeg
    IMG_3767.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 48

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Check the IP address on the website: ipqualityscore.com

Check NON VBV bin or VBV bin cards in Telegram bot: @lfcchek_bot

Check whether the card is alive or dead using this method: Check CC for valid

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
You can find out the card balance by calling the bank from the cardholder’s phone number (by substituting the number) and following the instructions of the telephone operator.

Nicoleredmond

Carder
Reaction score
You can find out the card balance by calling the bank from the cardholder’s phone number (by substituting the number) and following the instructions of the telephone operator.
and how does it work? how to replace the bank card holder number?

Nusst

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my first post on this forum. Is this method still working? Because I tried without success:

Got proper setup :
  • MAC Changer and VPN host machine -> MAC changer, fresh residential proxy and flushed all cookies on Win10 VM before each attempt
  • Full consistency on Pixelscan / Whoer fraud score under 15 / Scamalytics score under 15 (sometimes under 10)
  • Fresh gmail account created using the CVV2 fullz
  • Non-VBV bins checked on LFC Chatbot on Telegram
  • Freshly uploaded CVV2 from 30 Jul 2024 from Prozone, all from Germany no US based cards
  • Validity checked using Goldcheck's "Authorize"
  • Built cookies on Chrome, with freshly created X account, browsing on Binance, Kraken and Coinbase
  • Warmed up Switchere for 10/15 min with created account, verified name for 1st level verification, browsing website, following on X, checking Trustpilot reviews, Messaging chatbot, browsing their blog, T&C, FAQ etc
  • Attempting 75 USD in Litecoin via CC (3 different Non-(Auto)-VBV BINS and 4 different cards)
  • Get faced with OTP (SMS or APP) on the 4 cards
From my side of things, it seems that they uped security and are now 3DS. If someone else has some success please share here.

Or is my method faulty ? Please feel free to correct me !

Nusst

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Have you used cards with non-vbv bins but received OTP on all cards? Perhaps all your cards were vbv.
Perhaps the site's anti-fraud system has detected that you are working through a virtual machine. You can try carding through a good Anti-Detect browser.
Also, top sites may reject payment if you indicate a newly registered e-mail that is not associated with the cardholder.
It is difficult to buy cryptocurrency on top crypto exchanges; they have strong anti-fraud protection and they could forcibly disable payment by cards with non-vbv bins.
Try to find small exchangers, websites and mobile applications where you can buy cryptocurrency for CC.
You can find some methods at the link: CC to BTC.

scarface369

Reaction score
To help you, create a separate topic and write in detail what you are doing so that you can understand your mistake.
1. Do you use antidetect or VM?
2. How do you check for system leaks?
3. On what sites do you check your IP address against fraudulent and spam databases?
4. How do you check the validity and balance of the card before carding?
5. How do you check a card for Non-VbV or VbV?
6. Are you using a newly registered e-mail?
7. Are you verified or not?
Write down your step-by-step actions in detail.
I am about to buy my first card this week and try it out.
I will use octo browser as antidect as it looks easier for me.
I have some questions before trying where i need some help.

1)is better a residential proxy then a socks5 to use?Or can be used both. By my reasearchs seems better residential as is a real Ip not a datacenter Ip

2)do i need to import some cookies from somewhere on th3 antidect or i can just navigate 5/10minutes on the webpage before trying to card and will be fine?

3)for the email i will use gmail. Is it enogh to subscribe to couple Newsletters to pass the fraud alert?

Nusst

Reaction score
Hello.
Have you used cards with non-vbv bins but received OTP on all cards? Perhaps all your cards were vbv.
Perhaps the site's anti-fraud system has detected that you are working through a virtual machine. You can try carding through a good Anti-Detect browser.
Also, top sites may reject payment if you indicate a newly registered e-mail that is not associated with the cardholder.
It is difficult to buy cryptocurrency on top crypto exchanges; they have strong anti-fraud protection and they could forcibly disable payment by cards with non-vbv bins.
Try to find small exchangers, websites and mobile applications where you can buy cryptocurrency for CC.
Hello, thank you for your answer !

lindagbell222

lindagbell
Reaction score
I bought a non vbv bin, But how to use i don't know if anyone can tell me please ?

scarface369

Reaction score
Hello.
I have a question for you brother.
I found a legit site that can sell aged cookies with browser fingerprints from different countries.
Do you think that using these in the antidetect will drastically change my possibility to cash out always and by pass antifraud system?(inlcuding obv non vbv cards,socks5 etc)?
Thanks

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
1. You must use a private residential proxy working using the socks5 protocol, which issues an IP address corresponding to the cardholder.

2. Before paying with a card, you should set up cookies of any other sites so that your system does not look empty. These could be large news portals, social networks, similar stores, etc.

3. Register an e-mail under the cardholder's name. You can subscribe to news, but this does not matter much since your e-mail will not be associated with the cardholder. It is best to indicate the real e-mail of the cardholder; if you use a freshly registered e-mail, you will gain several fraud risk points in the eyes of the site’s anti-fraud system, but this does not mean that payment by card will be rejected. Here success depends on luck.

Anti-detect browser will create a unique digital fingerprint of your system and browser in the eyes of the anti-fraud system. If you want to get ready-made cookies and a digital fingerprint of someone else, you can buy this.
Usually such data is sold along with access to some account, otherwise it is of little use and is useless.