cc instant transfer

neo da matrix

RIPPER
Reaction score
several contacts of mine have asked me to get a us cc with full information (including ssn,mmn,dob,cc limit etc) for a cc transfer.depending on the cc limit they can do 10-20k+ instant transfer on the cc.is there any method in transferring money into cc? i ask my contacts and some are jst middle men or dont want to share this method...does anyone have any idea how it works?

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
several contacts of mine have asked me to get a us cc with full information (including ssn,mmn,dob,cc limit etc) for a cc transfer.depending on the cc limit they can do 10-20k+ instant transfer on the cc.is there any method in transferring money into cc? i ask my contacts and some are jst middle men or dont want to share this method...does anyone have any idea how it works?

Acces Hacked Pos , where it possible made payment refund on CC :))

ecopower

Carder
Reaction score
cc to cc transfer if u have access to personal cc like d one u can take to atm after transfer but u will need cc fullz to do it.

nick25

Professional
Reaction score

exactly same question from me....I also have FULLZ with all details....but dont know good method....:mad:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:03 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:02 AM ----------

I can cashout your fullz.

lets talk....plz PM ur contact info