Caught Carding from my city

Showmann

Carder
Reaction score
http://www.bclocalnews.com/richmond_southdelta/richmondreview/news/53494287.html

UPDATE: Police seek identity of alleged fraudsters

Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a couple who allegedly tried to buy a laptop computer with a fraudulent credit card.

On June 15 just after 8:30 p.m. an Asian male and female attempted to use the fraudulent credit card to purchase the laptop from the Best Buy store on No. 3 Road in Richmond.

When the couple were confronted by the staff about the card they immediately left the store.

If you can recognize the suspects in the photo you are asked to contact Cst. Upshall of the Richmond RCMP at 604-278-1212 , or, if you wish to remain anonymous call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

UPDATE: The Richmond RCMP would like to thank the media and the

public for its help in furthering the investigation.

Both suspects have been identified thanks to the public’s assistance.

The female has been arrested and charged with fraud under $5000. The male has been identified but not yet located.

Cpl. Jennifer Pound says, “We understand that assistance from the

community is an essential part of our investigation. We appreciate that people are fighting back in their communities and working with the police to help solve these crimes.”

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
What kind of crackhead is this? working with a fucking female for instore is like playing russian rullet with a 100% loaded weapon. How can you fight off store clerks and make a clean escape with a female picking flowers out on the side?

CRACKHEADS

AND no disguises!!!!they where identified by the best buy CCTV cameras!! LOLOLOL

Reaction score
Obviously they did not do their research. Best Buy checks last 4. Im sure thats how they got popped off. I wouldnt touch Best Buy unless I payed for matching 4 and the clerk checking me out was in on it.

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
even places that dont punch in last for on occasionally check the last four on the recpeit. It doesnt take a leap of faith for a newbie instore carder to understand Bestbuy it not a place to swipe for laptops.

Showmann

Carder
Reaction score
even places that dont punch in last for on occasionally check the last four on the recpeit. It doesnt take a leap of faith for a newbie instore carder to understand Bestbuy it not a place to swipe for laptops.

Im dam sure these two arent carders, from what i believe, they were hired by a carder to do the dirty deeds for him. probably paying them like 100 dollars for them to get into deep shit

SlaX

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
sure , no one of the carders ll think to swipe in best buy Store !

gat0rade

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hahaha I know this BestBuy it's right near the #9 Chinese Restaurant where all the asian gangs go and eat.

lol @ bestbuy carding

asthenic

RIPPER
Reaction score
no not in CAN. Any BB/futureshop (essentially the same company) in any major area will type in cvv in new systems. They do this for even 1$ transaction by cc. Many ppl unfamiliar with safety just happen on a card or w/e try there and get banged out hard. They check cvv on nearly every transaction around major cities in canada

Reactions: Sir

Sir

good looking out.

MZHUSTLER2265

BANNED
Reaction score
they were just dumb & very unprofessional. they shouldn't have went into bestbuy. oh well thats on them. dummies

Sir

BANNED
Reaction score
no not in CAN. Any BB/futureshop (essentially the same company) in any major area will type in cvv in new systems. They do this for even 1$ transaction by cc. Many ppl unfamiliar with safety just happen on a card or w/e try there and get banged out hard. They check cvv on nearly every transaction around major cities in canada

Hm, didn't know that. I'm pretty surprised nothing similar has been implemented here in the States yet, at least where I have seen. Thanks for the heads up.

gat0rade

RIPPER
Reaction score
The BestBuy in Canada and the BestBuy in the states are actually two different companies believe it or not so they probably have completely different procedures.

BlackSwipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
What is wrong to swipe in best buy?? You just act like normal customer with matching plastic + uv and get your stuff :)

I have to advise some stores check cvv and best buy blocks a lot of EU bins.

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
[/COLOR]
The BestBuy in Canada and the BestBuy in the states are actually two different companies believe it or not so they probably have completely different procedures.

That's a lie. I used to work for geeksquad and I know for a fact that they are 100% the same company. I had access to their databases.

gat0rade

RIPPER
Reaction score
Nah, bro they're different companies. If you tried using your Canadian BestBuy gift card at an American BestBuy it won't let you.

I asked them why and they said they have the same name, same everything but they're different companies or something retarded like that.

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
bwahahha stupid kids... I've carded the SHIT out of that same bestbuy, embossed AMEX's+CID dumps + dress clothes ;)

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
bestbuy carding is when its in the same shopping complex as the other store you are after. lol anybody agree with me? As for getting busted carding I could see it possible at bestbuy with their highly motivated and peppy staff. Personally I have been lucky enough to be let free out of the store with a gifted cashier knowing my plastics where fakes but with those motivated staff at the doors even if your a great fighter you might not be let out. That is just obserd that this is getting any attention, by his photo in the cctv camera it looks like a little kid not even 15 years old.