Cashout t2+p , any country / all codes

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Cashout in the caribbean , i have big bin list of working bins from all over EU .

First hand suppliers only and UK IS WELCOME ;)

Ninja

Reaction score
Is it so hard to read rules ATLEAST about not to UP in more than 7 days period?

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Service working good , people with 206 code tracks welcome too , specially brazil.

Latin american and south america also welcome.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
advertising in 3rd forum part was not allowed AS i know

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
here are alot of people offering d+p cashout...

Ninja

Reaction score
Mtldump
If you dont know meaning of the word "cashout" maybe its a wrong place for you?

Mtldump

RIPPER
Reaction score
Iam not always on the internet so i dont know ur slang you guys use, iam from the street, and thats for sure ur learning me nothing new, ive made a skimmer with a black cd case and a pager when i was 17years old , so if i hurt ur feeling because u think i dont know the word cashout , then iam sorry loll

Rome0

LAME

Ninja

Reaction score
Mtldump
Welcome to the DEER world mr. "I made a skimmer with black CD case" for running around the board and spam with your useless messages.
:D

Mtldump

RIPPER
Reaction score
Loll, i just got out jail, i want to be back in the game , before i went in jail, people where only with 101, now i got out, they are starting to have 201 everywhere but still there is alot of no chipped atm around my house, so when i will have my offline , i will be all good, and u wont see me asking people questions to make money...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:20 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:15 PM ----------

Whats a deer ? Mr . Einstein

Ninja

Reaction score
I just dont want you to go back there.
But with your skills - it'll be very easy.
Good luck buying dp and bother ppl on icq with such questions.

Rome0

Reaction score
Iam not always on the internet so i dont know ur slang you guys use, iam from the street, and thats for sure ur learning me nothing new, ive made a skimmer with a black cd case and a pager when i was 17years old , so if i hurt ur feeling because u think i dont know the word cashout , then iam sorry loll

Huh !?! , you must be a fuckin Retard Mr.. , Pager ??? Lets that too Dr House !!
maybe its cool from where u come get Pager like 80's drug dealer ...but
We all see you talk just bullshit on something you completely ignore, so
my advice for you :
-Back too school ,you must get skills .:D:D

Last edited:

Mtldump

RIPPER
Reaction score
Can u anserws me just one last questions, do you know where i can find canadians fullz or banks login ? Plz help me out bro , and when i will get track with my vx670 offline, i will send u some tracks, because there is some banks here in montreal city, even if u get a copie of the track, after one transaction it burns, like td bank, so tnats why i will need people outside of canada to cashout :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:27 PM ----------

Iam not talking about a ohone pager u idiot, iam talking about a mini msr, u open it in pieces and u build a skimmer for a atm with a black cd case, u need alot, crazy glue, and you build it ;)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:29 PM ----------

Its funny u guy laugh at us, beee frauder from montreal, traval all around the world to do suicide switch the pos 3070 interac machine, i switch it, put a chip, them i stack all the tracks......i wnet to holland, australia and i killed canada, and you guys think ur tough? I do shit that you guy never will dooo, go switch a 3070 pad without a link in the store and put it back the next morning if you do it i respect you if not, u get ur ass busted by the cops and end up in prison like it happened to me but i dont regret because i learn with my mistakes

Rome0

Reaction score
....i wnet to holland, australia and i killed canada, and you guys think ur tough? I do shit that you guy never will dooo, go switch a 3070 pad without a link in the store and put it back the next morning if you do it i respect you if not, u get ur ass busted by the cops and end up in prison like it happened to me but i dont regret because i learn with my mistakes

:D:D:D
17 year now , you get Jail , so you doing all that at 15years old ?? :D:D
Don't think your mama let you travel alone ))

PS: you are a real fuckin DEER

Mtldump

RIPPER
Reaction score
I think u need sunglass or maybe you dont know how to read, ive said ... When i was 17, so it means long time ago, go learn your english verbs...