Cashout entropay, skrill, click2pay and more. 50/50. Get money in 1 hour

handkey

Reaction score
Hello my Bro, I can cashout the follow account balance: skrill(moneybookers), entropay, click2pay, paysafecard, Ukash, ecocard,
neteller, clickandbuy

It is simple and fast, about one hour to get money.

The terms:

1, 50/50

2, max balance 500$(I pay you only $250 even if your balance over $500)

3, pay you via LR

4, For friend who register before Oct.2011 or post more than 10 posts here, I pay half of yours first(ie: $100 balance, I pay you $25

first), then pay the last half($25, ie $100 balance) after I cashout(about 1 hour).

5, For new friend(register after Oct.2011 or post less than 10 posts here). I pay you after I cashout(about 1 hour).

6, Escrow accepted, you pay the fee

I can not make cashout with your problem accounts. And if I have any problem when I use your accounts, I will give evidence that I'm not

running with the money.

Please PM here

BTW, I need some poker balance and some active click2pay accounts too, PM me for price if you have.

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
I think its better if you could give me a moneybookers account to send the funds so that the account doesn't get fucked when you login from a different IP range even if its in the same city.

PM your ICQ.

handkey

Reaction score
I think its better if you could give me a moneybookers account to send the funds so that the account doesn't get fucked when you login from a different IP range even if its in the same city.

PM your ICQ.

This works too.

PMed

radiostart

Reaction score
i can get click2pay accounts anytime..

how we will fix that problem of diffrent ip ranges?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:23 PM ----------

handkey

Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:23 PM ----------

I can fix this IP problem.

Please PM me for more details