Cashing out WMZ? Whats the best way to do it?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
So i've been up to my eyes and have accumulated some WMZ which i need to cash out.

Ideally i'd like it in Moneybookers, Neteller or Western Union. How can i do this, and what are the safe transaction amounts each time?

I imagine i will need an exchanger, which ones are reputable to do this for me.

No PMs from random guys offering to do it by the way, so don't waste your time typing...

poony

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
yeah u would need an exchanger just search one up on google most are legit.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Already done that, some of the sites look ropey as fuck, wouldn't trust them. I'm cashing out at the minute by issuing Ukash vouchers but i can only do 50 Euro a day because thats the limit and i'll be here for weeks doing that. And i have to use them to fund other accounts and then withdraw after that. Exchange rate for GBP is bad as well so i'm losing even more money doing it...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:07 PM ----------

Anyone know if the planetwm.com exchanges done automatically or are they processed by hand?

Reaction score
I use buywmz.com I know they are legit for small credit card funding, but I been using their ICQ# 641955448 support for wu/mg funding....Maybe they exchange the other way too?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Doesn't look like that site is what i'm after. This WMZ is washed well so a WU transfer is safe and worry free for me, must be somewhere that can do that? Or my MB account is fully verified and i have their ATM card so thats good for me as well :)

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Had a look there, and they do WU i see, $74 for each 500 WMZ though :(

I'm not sure what currency they will even give me in WU, £GBP i assume...?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:00 AM ----------

what about gaxee.com? I remember the name when someone from this forum mentioned it. Anyone used them?

I still think there must be somewhere i can exchange it straight to moneybookers, as the WU fess don't look to good to me lol

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
I guess so.

Do you know how long it takes for their transfers to Moneybookers to complete?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:28 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:27 AM ----------

Also, i should say that the WMZ account and Moneybookers account are in different names. Will that matter for exchange purposes?

bgt

DEER
Reaction score
pm me i am running my legal exchanger i can send u wu or moneygram

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
no thanks

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Well i sent a test transaction of 100 WMZ to N-Change to Moneybookers, and it was returned to me after about 5 hours, so still looking for a way to cash it out.

Can anyome answer my question about planetwm.com being instant or is it processed manually?

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
So i've been up to my eyes and have accumulated some WMZ which i need to cash out.

Ideally i'd like it in Moneybookers, Neteller or Western Union. How can i do this, and what are the safe transaction amounts each time?

I imagine i will need an exchanger, which ones are reputable to do this for me.

No PMs from random guys offering to do it by the way, so don't waste your time typing...
http://trainexservice.com/ exchange wmz to wu or mg or wire transfer .

Easy:D

proplus

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Well i sent a test transaction of 100 WMZ to N-Change to Moneybookers, and it was returned to me after about 5 hours, so still looking for a way to cash it out.

Can anyome answer my question about planetwm.com being instant or is it processed manually?

They process manually, usually pretty fast though.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Hmm.... was hoping for something automatic, but i'll keep it in mind.

I've found that i can buy Ukash vouchers online from an exchanger, so i bought a load of them and used them in another legit account that i can actually walk into a bookies shop in my town and withdraw cash over the counter. Thought they might have been suspicious since i only made the deposit yesterday and wanting a withdrawal today, but i walked out with the cash in my hand :D

Actually thought i best gamble a bit of the money to make it look genuine last night, and all apart from one of the bets came up LOL :D

Can't do that all the time though, will get hard to explain after a while. And anything over £500 has to be checked out by phone before paying out :(