Cashing Out Chase Bank Logins!

Droppy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Yes it is true! I finally have a insider and i am taking orders. The insider lives near me and truthfully is my girlfreind. Insider is only willing to work with a balance above 50k. For one member I will cash a small amount to show my worth. I can cash out in 15 mins and amount above 50k 6hrs and above 100k 14hrs. Share is 60/40 For accounts above 100k 50/50.This is a limited time and we will not be risking are freedom for a ripper or a bullshitter. We really need the money and are willing to get it Pm me. Lets talk Bizness:D

Last edited:

open

fucking ripper

tester

BANNED
Reaction score
Fucking bs. No way u got a gf who is an insider. Is that the only reason u date her?!:D

anyway. u not post hw long u take and wat our share is.

This smells fishy. Definitely a ripper to me. Look at his noobish posts.hmm watch out ppl!!

open

dumb joker fuck off

Droppy

BANNED
Reaction score
Dude you dont Know me? and dnt fukin talk about my Gf Like that! we just need the money and are willing to actually work for it unlike you why would you reply like that. Im in it for the money only Pm Me or even reply if your serious! and honestly I posted those to get my post count up and yea i am sort of a noob but I HAVE A INSIDERR! so FU lol PM ME FOR Bizness people this is legit and for a limited time. and the reason I been off so long is Because i have a life and this industry as everybody knoows is hard to make money so I been attending real life for a while and my GF lol! so now that we have sometin good that we can make money from im back like i never left!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:22 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:21 AM ----------

and yes dude i did post how long read again!

tester

BANNED
Reaction score
listen man. I'm not starting a war but I'm trying to keep c.biz members safe. U have little posts and no rep so It look to me like u ripper but ok I try u out I have account with 18k u say u can cash out in 15mins??? Ok to prove my point I will give acc and then we will see HAHAHA!!!

add me on icq fucking ripper
635-626-301

BUT if u legit and ur gf good insider:D then we can do GOOD biz!!:)

Droppy

BANNED
Reaction score
See thats wat im talking about theres no need for the disrespectful comments. Lets just make money be safe, be happy, and go on our seperate ways. One of these days i will be verified :) and will make lots of money hopefully. I dont rip because i want some fuking money! lol and i know that will ruin my chances so im gonna add you on icq and lets see if your foreal.

tester

BANNED
Reaction score
ok ya we had a nice talk...seems nice guy I asked him many questions to check if he was knowing what he wa doing and he is good. so I gav him acc with 18k In it. My share $7500!! let's see he legit! I wll post if I get money and I will report if he ripper haha.D

pierini1

RIPPER
Reaction score
Lol'ed.

I've worked with Chase insiders in the past, and it's not as simple as the OP has assumed it to be. Honestly, you have no idea what you're working with and if you do have a girlfriend in a position inside Chase, it would be the last thing in the world I would do to her to put her in such a position, I know I would'nt do it to mine.

Your freedom is not worth any cashout in the world, and even for getting caught on one login you're looking at a few years behind bars. And you won't both be in the same cell either..

Like I said I've worked with them before - massively risky, and our insiders were bank managers not just a desk clerk. We flew in several drops from Chille/Italy to walk in and face the cameras, and our insider approved withdrawals of 20-30k per 50-80k account. None of this 100% cashed in xx hours BS. Each account takes days to setup, and ID's made for each individual cashouts. For bigger accounts we setup accounts at adjoining investment banks under the same name and we initiated investment transfers t the adjacent accounts.

All in all I say this guy's probably here for a quick scam, but if you really do have a girlfriend in that position then don't fk her if you love her. All 3 managers we worked with have had to leave the country, they don't just still have normal jobs, it's risky business.

Was it worth the 900k we cashed? Possibly, but we faced many risks.

Just my .5 :) Stay safe

Last edited:

Droppy

BANNED
Reaction score
How can you say im here for a quck scam? obviosly you have done this before and bro you really gonna tell me about my reletionship status? who are you to tell me how i treat my GF i mean really? you dont know wat we have goin on. Yea its not simple but if your in the position im in you would take that risk but oh yea i forgot like you said you made 900k so you wouldnt understand. this isnt a scam i just really need the money and unlike other people ready to take the risk. my gf is in a high position and her and I both know the money to be made

Droppy

BANNED
Reaction score
Ok everything went well i received money and delivered I sent tester his share only 3k tho because i couldnt cashout full account because the banks were closing. but everything successful i am very happy. with results tester a good man. No need to argue with any1 on here i am very happy for the rest of the day. Pm me if your serious. and for bizness Yes!:D i will not reply to anything else.

tester

BANNED
Reaction score
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN!! Omg omg OMG OMG!! This guy is fucking legit!! I can't believe this..it was all quiet and I honestly thought that he was gonna go offline or something but then he was like gimme ur wmz Id I gave it and he sent 3k!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck my acc is blocked nw tho haha!!! But fuck good business and thanks man. Sry for doubting u tell ur gf she is fucking queen and that tester is coming to rape her cheerz! And rea what I said on icq I will get a new log for u tomorrow. Thanx

anyway amyone here who doubted him. He is legit to me!!!:D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:55 AM ----------

Ps: this is like the quickest money I have ever made

tester

BANNED
Reaction score
CHECK UR IP's. IF U THINK HE IS A SCAMMER UR FUCKING LOSS. OMG thank u dude I will contact I have a friend willing to send u 65k log.
Thanx.

Droppy

BANNED
Reaction score
thnx bro its all bizness as long as i stay out the slammer doin this will be ok :)

crick

BANNED
Reaction score
sent you pm . have huge acc's 100k and up

Droppy

BANNED
Reaction score
Ok. I just woke up it's like 3 am here but I'm ready for new day. So contact me and send all ur icq numbers..I will add u and we can chat and u ask all questions needed regards

tester

BANNED
Reaction score
BIZNESS BIZNESS BIZNESS. This guy is legit and I wil be doing alot more biz with him!!

Last edited:

Sefyu

RIPPER
Reaction score
Just contact Droppy today .

He want Log over 100k . lol

I TELL HIM TO PUT HERE SCREENSHOT OF WMZ PAYMENT TO TESTER HERE FOR PROOF THE DEAL !!!

I WAIT THE SCREEN FOR SEE IF ITS A LEGIT GUY OR JUST SAME GUY WITH BOTH ACCOUNT HERE !!!!