Cashing out Canadian CCs - A Few Questions

nathanjd

Reaction score
Hi,

Newbie here - I have purchased digital goods / memberships online with a couple of Canadian Credit Cards, 20 and still counting, (number, exp. date, address, 3-digit secure code, name).

HOWEVER, I want to step it up to the next level and cash out online using Western Union... and perhaps use one of the cashout services here in the forum.

From what I have read, my details are lacking. I need:

- SSN
- DOB
- Mother's Maiden Name

... and that's at the very least.

I just want to be sure: will I be able to process an online cashout (VIA Western Union) with the above details? If NOT, what other details should I be looking or mining for?

Is there any service from verified sellers in the forum that can help me dig up these details from Canadian Card Holders?

One more thing: did anyone have any experience with Cashing Out Canadian CCs through WU? What are the usual security measures they take (aside from that pesky VBV and MCSC, which I think I could bypass if I have the details above)? If WU is too tight, what would be your recommendations for an easier cashout from Canadian CCs?

I know that's a lot of questions. But I want to minimize mistakes as much as possible... security is getting tighter and tighter, and for every mistake a newbie makes, it will just tighten up the noose even more.

Looking forward to your replies,
nathanjd

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Western Union is almost impossible I hear now days.

I remember I wanted to send a friend of mine some cash with my own personal cc once and they did not process it.

dylan.path

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Western Union is almost impossible I hear now days.

I remember I wanted to send a friend of mine some cash with my own personal cc once and they did not process it.

Totally false, if you have the right information WU is good money.
To OP, sorry I don't know much about WU Canada but if needed, I can share experience of WU US. Send me pm.