Cash out PayPal logs via platforms

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Hello to the carders, and my condolences to the others.

I promised to post an article - catch it. Draining the PayPal's balances (and non-balances) through the playground, through resale.

Just say the topic will be difficult, you will need a lot of body movements, but it's worth it.

What you'll need:
  • Old School RuneScape aka OSRS - a game analogous to the Second World War
  • Log PayPal with a balance (this is better, and shops are less picky)
  • Shop with gold for this game (purchase)
  • Shop with gold for this game (sale)

As you already understood, we will be driving in gold (in-game currency) for the game and then resell it on the platforms with withdrawal to any payment system.

We start preparing the material, an account, and I advise you to stock up on a shop in advance, there are more than a thousand of them with the sale of gold, we select good ones in your opinion for buying gold and separate shops for selling gold.

There is a PayPal, we fly to register the osrs account (by the way, it is paid, we take a subscription for a month for $20, BUT we do not drive in so as not to lose the account in the future!)

The server you choose doesn't matter.

After registered, we set the username in the game (it is important that we need it for buying / selling gold).

You can go out, now we fly to drive in gold, the process is simple.

I'll show you the example of my shop (I won't shoot it).

All shops are designed exactly the same

d7e21b7db34fcfc5d483e.png

Screen from the shop.
So, gold is determined by M values (that is, millions), we choose how many lams we want to buy | at the bottom it usually shows the reserve in the shop [Gold Stock]

d86d23f1d92217cf6085f.png

The rate is always shown in the shop ($0.51 / M)

151714269ca59c0928f1c.png

Order data
[Runescape Character Name] - your character's nickname

4d126e131742039e0187d.png

After you have entered it, we immediately fly to the chat for our product.

b9887d6e3477c653d640d.png

You contact the support team, make an appointment on the server, log in to the game, and they pass the gold to you in the game.

With the sale, everything is the same, you will figure it out yourself, I'll just say the main thing, look for where you can accept payment with bitcoin ;)