Cash out CC, PayPal via file hosting

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
I'll tell you how through the file sharing I poured CC from 2010-2011 until now.
Foreword.
It was like this, maybe many will remember it was ***.
So the topic was simple, we re-register accounts, for a start, 5-10 pieces, fill in a file for each, copy file links, take a Dedicated Server (or vmware + proxy) and buy premium accounts through our links, usually fo gives 60% of premium sales, but it still depends on the pho tariff.
Later, after a while, I noticed a bug (I won't tell you what the bug is, if I really need to write it down) but that's not the point, because I didn't have much money (and everything was greed), although in a couple of months I had already spent the n-th amount, bought a car, but I still wanted everything at once. (and in pho payments were once a month, it just so happened that money was urgently needed). Something I left the topic, and so I knocked on the support, it turned out that they paid me twice more for a bug + for a way to get around from us (carders). that is, they needed an anti-fraud scheme.

The elephant was no longer meaningful, there is my antifraud, and the payments are long. I decided to look further for the newly opened ones. Google brought me to an interesting site rebill.me, on the forum you could find many different file hosting, with different tariffs, but we are interested in the newly opened ones, this can be seen by the date of the first post, when choosing, look at what payments are made, I prefer wm paypal well, and to the extreme with amazon checks.
And here it is, the brand new uploaded.to.
The scheme is still the same as with the previous one.
1) We rewrite accs
2 ) Fill in a file for each
3) We take the grandfather or VM + socks and go to drive in.

And this is only from one account in one month!
Later they made sms authorization, found an old topic, receive sms, go to sms service register, enter any login, any password, any email, if you don’t use it in the future, then enter the zip code state, age, and gender, we will be given a number, we drive it into the pho, receive SMS and enter the confirmation code.
Now their payments are incomprehensible, maybe once a week, or maybe once a month, but the bad thing is that they began to check all payments, so you have several options, upload a lot of files, post them on other sites, in general, make traffic (what does an ordinary honest user) or as I do noticed that they do not check but pay everyone at once on holidays. therefore, we are waiting for the coming holidays and make a request for payment a week before that, or we fill in the balance and go to work on another topic for half a year + - so that all transactions are old, and it was clear that the balance is old, if you fill in a large amount and wait six months it will be worth it. There is also an option of how to find people working with this pho and try to negotiate, you can find people on the same rebill.me, the main thing is jumps.
And most importantly, when you buy a premium, do it with clean soaps, after buying you can safely sell them for a cheap price on plati.ru to compensate for the spent.

© You were with z0mbie (aka f1rst)

P.S. Do not kick too much, this is my first article, criticism is accepted)