Cards - What are there? How to check? Where can I buy?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello Anonymous. The topic that we will touch on today concerns each and everyone who in some way wants to connect their life with carding. We're talking about cards, of course.

You have come across the abbreviation CC more than once, what does it mean? This will probably be a shock to you, because this is not a credit card, but a Clone Card. That is, a clone of the holder card in text format.

Basic card formats​

There are several main card formats. Different formats for different needs. And let's start with perhaps the most expensive ones - Enroll.

Enroll - cards linked to Internet banking with bank accounts, they are the most expensive. After all, having access to an Internet bank, you can easily carry out transactions of all possible types. Having access to Internet banking, you can easily find out the balance on the card. Both the seller and you can do this before purchasing, so the price for such cards is 50% of the balance on the card. That is, if the Wells Fargo bank enroll is $2,352, then competent sellers will sell it exclusively for $1,176. THE ONLY WAY! Therefore, if you have found a resource for selling cards with access to Internet banking and see the price of $100 for a card with a balance of $7,000, then you should think about it:)

NO ONE SELLS MONEY FOR MONEY!

SS fullz - I’ll show you with an example

4773331976398592 | 08/23 | 382 | Jared Lerouge | W4321 State 11 |

Massachusetts | Wisconsin | 53982 | UNITED STATES | [email protected]

02.11-USA_MIX_SNIFF Not in time 02/11/2020- 03:55 NOT

What do we have here?

Card number | expa (date, card expiration date) | CVV/CVC code | owner name | address | city | state | zip | country | mail (not always) | (sometimes there is a phone number if it is linked to such a card, according to the market this is rare, it is advisable to work with cards without an associated number) | Next comes information from the stiller or sniff (this is also not always available, it doesn’t give us anything and won’t be needed for work). Cards of this format can be inserted into merchants, with antifraud, for which you need a proxy under the cardholder (card holder (card owner)) and a drop is selected under the zip to receive the parcel.

ZIP is very important information for us, both for work on clothing carding and for Facebook. Drops and proxies are selected under the zip, and without this, of course, there can be no talk of driving in. Synergy is very important, don't forget about it.

The cost of such cards is much lower than eroller cards; high-quality cards will cost from 30 to 80 bucks.

CC - they are also lines, they include only the first 3 items from the previous list. Number, expa and code. The cost is much lower, because the phisher’s work is significantly simplified. After all, data such as name or address often have to be entered manually. From 5 to 15$. It is possible to work with such cards, I would even say necessary, but only in very rare cases. They are mainly used for embedding into their merch. The proxy is selected for the bin, that is, for the geo of the area in which the bank itself is located. You won't always be able to get it right the first time, but it's worth trying. Except of course for type errors (insufficient funds). In this case, the proxy protocol was selected correctly. But this error does not always mean that there is $0 on the card. Of course, banks try to protect both their clients and themselves from fraud attacks, so an error in this format can be solved in a fairly simple way. Change the amount entered, tried $200 - it didn’t work, try $15, then try $4, $3.

Why do I need to do this if there are not enough funds?​

The answer is simple - many beans have their own amount to unlock the account after a failed transaction. All that remains is to find this treasured figure, often it is a small 3-15 $ spread across the US. I am telling you this based on my experience. But you will have to develop an information base on your own; there is no interest in discarding your achievements to zero.

I think we've sorted this out. Now information for people who plan to work with me. Or they have already written to me, but they still have questions.

Where can I get a mat?​

Of the options, these can be either forums, or sellers, or shops. But there are a couple of nuances. You should always ask for cards in advance for a check. There is no need to send money to anyone in advance. If you read my channel, you already know about this. If there is no opportunity to receive cards in advance, then you should think about whether to work with this seller or shop in general. The second nuance is that every competent seller, without any questions, will replace your invalid card; if they are not responsible for the balance, then validity is very important in our time. If there is no balance on the card now, this does not mean that it will not appear in a month. Perhaps the person is waiting for a salary, perhaps he will take out a loan, receive a bonus, etc. It is better to save cards for the future. And carry out driving in from time to time. It’s not so scary to lose a couple of hours of your time when you have a lot of valid swearing on your hands. I, in turn, give my students a mat to practice once a month. So there is another reason to work with me for a long time.

How to check the mat?​

Nowadays there is a very common opinion among beginners that the only possible option is checkers. A huge misconception. This information was originally a hoax.

Firstly, every transaction carried out is a risk of a card block. That is, spend $1 through the checker and get nothing, or spend $900 and pay for the iPad Pro. There is a difference, I think it’s clear.

Secondly, checkers were originally invented by “true” shortcakes in order, sorry for the expression, to steal mate. People are still being fooled, for many years now they either kill cards and complain that nothing works, or give checkmate to just anyone, and simply don’t have time to work it out. You will learn how to do this safely for you and your material while communicating with me.