CARDS FOR ANY PURPOSE \ DISCOUNTS FOR THE FIRST PURCHASE - КАРТЫ ПОД ЛЮБЫЕ ЦЕЛИ\СКИДКИ НА ПЕРВУЮ ПОКУПКУ

Reaction score
Селлер НЕ НЕСЕТ ОТВЕТСТВЕННОСТИ за безопасность ваших средств на приобретенных картах.

ПРИВЕТСТВУЮ!

О сервисе
  • Картами занимаюсь с 2016-2017 года, работаю честно, настроен на долгую работу, работаю более 4-ех лет
  • Имею рабочие ветки на форумах DarkSeller - Tommy Vercetti Service
  • Изготовление карт происходит в г. Санкт-Петербург
  • Дропов подбираем только русских
  • Проводим тщательную проверку, вышибаем все приложения, обзваниваем кодовые(кроме жен голоса),проверяем по ФССП, все четко и понятно, Вам понравится
  • Средний чек карты 10-12к могут быть выше зависит от востребованности конкретного банка

Условия
  • Месяц стандартных гарантий с момента получения, в случае проблем со стороны дропа сделаю замену, можно продлить
  • Могу предоставить страховку средств за доп.плату на 50к за 3к,100к за 6к,150к за 9к,200к за 12к,250к за 15к
  • Вывод блоков 50/50
  • Доставка и гарант за счет покупателя
  • Для всех пользователей скидка 15% за сделки через гарант и отзыв!

Комплектация
  • Банковская карта+пин
  • Симка
  • Доступ в интернет банк
  • Паспортные данные дропа
  • Кодовое слово

Контакты
--

Seller IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for the safety of your funds on purchased cards.

WELCOME!

About the service
I have been dealing with maps since 2016-2017, I work honestly, I am determined to work for a long time, I have been working for more than 4 years
I have working branches on the DarkSeller forums - Tommy Vercetti Service
The cards are produced in St. Petersburg
We select only Russians for drops
We carry out a thorough check, knock out all applications, call the code (except for the wives of the voice), check according to the FSSP, everything is clear and understandable, you will like it
The average card bill of 10-12k may be higher, depending on the demand for a particular bank

Conditions
A month of standard guarantees from the date of receipt, in case of problems with the drop, I will make a replacement, you can extend
I can provide insurance of funds for an additional payment of 50k for 3k, 100k for 6k, 150k for 9k, 200k for 12k, 250k for 15k
Output of blocks 50/50
Delivery and guarantor at the expense of the buyer
For all users a 15% discount for transactions through the guarantor and review!

Equipment
Bank card + pin
Sim
Internet bank access
Drop Passport Data
Codeword

Contacts
To purchase cards, contact here
@ zakazcard
For other questions me @ Tommy_Vercetti_Service
Jabber tommy_vercetti @ xmpp .jp
Vikr vercetti777