Carding Stripe

FinesseKid

Carder
Reaction score
Hey, i tried the Stripe method for the first time early this months and I milked over 6k$. I successfully cashout 4k$ on my account before they block the account (to many high risk payment) and i fully understand.

But the thing is when I try to create new account they always closed it in a few minutes. I tried to use other identity and VPN and it never work.

What do I do wrong ?
Thanks

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
The cause of the problem:
Stripe's antifraud has memorized the fingerprint of your device, while replacing the IP address via vpn will not help.

Solution:
1. Clear the system of plugins, programs and cookies
2. Replace all device identifiers on your laptop or personal computer. Or work from another laptop or phone.
3. Use an antidetect browser that will create a new fingerprint for your device.
4. Create a new identity and IP address.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey, i tried the Stripe method for the first time early this months and I milked over 6k$. I successfully cashout 4k$ on my account before they block the account (to many high risk payment) and i fully understand.

But the thing is when I try to create new account they always closed it in a few minutes. I tried to use other identity and VPN and it never work.

What do I do wrong ?
Thanks
You can use launchese.com. They will create a uk stripe account for you and as well a bank account with other goodies. It cost about $500.

FinesseKid

Carder
Reaction score
Stripe's antifraud has memorized the fingerprint of your device, while replacing the IP address via vpn will not help.

Solution:
2. Replace all device identifiers on your laptop or personal computer. Or work from another laptop or phone.
3. Use an antidetect browser that will create a new fingerprint for your device.
Thank you for the answer, I will try this !

Mistermiyagi

Reaction score

What do I do wrong ?
Thanks
Hey mate, can you give a link that explains the stripe method? Thanks

FinesseKid

Carder
Reaction score
Hey mate, can you give a link that explains the stripe method? Thanks
You can find a lot of information on this forum just by searching « Stripe ». But you always have to try things and not only copy/paste everything. Good luck ?

Ashg

Carder
Reaction score

Solution:
I think your answer will help me with a similar problem that I have, but something else? an RDP can fix it?

2zz

Reaction score
You can find a lot of information on this forum just by searching « Stripe ». But you always have to try things and not only copy/paste everything. Good luck ?
Hi m8. thnx for sharing ur thoughts. a question..is uk or us stripe u worked with?

FinesseKid

Carder
Reaction score
Hi m8. thnx for sharing ur thoughts. a question..is uk or us stripe u worked with?
Neither, but US and UK should definitely work if the account is verified.

FinesseKid

Carder
Reaction score
im trying US and always gets blocked after first payment
Before using a CC on a fresh account always do a small test to see if everything working well

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830

Solution:
Can u use 911 too?

babyslime93

Reaction score
I'm on the same type of timing gang. We need to work together i got 1600 then the rest went on hold probably like 4k. Lost like 20k in square up because new account needs docs now.