Carding online :: tutorial (how to stay safe, shops to target, etc)

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

How are you all doing? I'm doing good myself...
I am here to let you in on a few tips and tricks when it comes to carding online and shops that you can easily card. Ultimately, every shop online is cardable, you just need the proper technique(s) and materials.

Moving forward, shops that I tend to target are the following:

www.Nike.com
www.Footlocker.com
www.Sportsauthority.com <--- very good for carding high-end bikes and selling them...even carded a $2k treadmill!
www.thinkgeek.com
www.toysrus.com
www.ssense.com <--- for those of you who love high-end clothing
www.gamestop.com

These are just a few sites to name which I tend to target on a weekly basis...carding Sportsauthority is what I recommend as they ALWAYS ship and they ship extremely fast...tons of money to be made.

Personal tips:

• Always stay protected while carding, you can do this by making sure you have all of the following:
- VPN (nVPN is decent)
- Socks5 (matching the billing address on the card you're using)
- Mac Changer (good to change your mac address; keep yourself totally anonymous)
- Cracked/ open wifi spots around you location are a plus; use them if available!
- Get in and get out; complete the task efficiently and effectively.
• When choosing which cards to you, I recommend you purchase either AMEX or DISCO; they are the strongest and will give you the best results.
- Always ask your vendor for the telephone number if it doesn't come with one...you'll need it when checking out.
- Do not check the cards yourself, you should trust that your vendor is selling you active/ live cards.
- BIN aka Bank Identification Number is important...PayPal to platinum cards and so fourth, stay away from gold/classic, they tend to only work for low amounts.
• When checking out, select the fastest shipping method. (the faster they need to ship, the less processing the order goes under)
• Placing orders at the right time is very effective...for example, around Christmas, security on websites isn't so strong...you get the point.
• Do not use your personal email, create an email over at www.mail.com and use that email.
- Match the email with the carder holder's name...so it looks even more legit.
• Quite a few shops require phone call verifcation; have a call service ready incase you must verify the order via the phone.
• As for selling your items, find a local connect like a pawn shop owner/ local shop owner who is willing to buy all of the items you get.
- Networking is key; this will get you good connects!

This is all you really need to begin carding, I hope you take my advice and make a nice amount of cash.

Article has been written by me, Nestle.

I'd appreciate it if you gave me +1...if you found this information helpful. :)
If you have any questions, please contact me and we will discuss any concerns that you may have.

Thanks for your time, enjoy!

Much respect,

~ Nestle

Ninja

Reaction score
Good. Thanx for sharing.

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
Good. Thanx for sharing.

Sure, anytime...plan to start making a few tutorials/ guides here and there...giving back to the community.

Glad you liked it Ninja! ;)

Much respect,

~ Nestle

noptical101

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

How are you all doing? I'm doing good myself...
I am here to let you in on a few tips and tricks when it comes to carding online and shops that you can easily card. Ultimately, every shop online is cardable, you just need the proper technique(s) and materials.

Moving forward, shops that I tend to target are the following:

www.Nike.com
www.Footlocker.com
www.Sportsauthority.com <--- very good for carding high-end bikes and selling them...even carded a $2k treadmill!
www.thinkgeek.com
www.toysrus.com
www.ssense.com <--- for those of you who love high-end clothing
www.gamestop.com

These are just a few sites to name which I tend to target on a weekly basis...carding Sportsauthority is what I recommend as they ALWAYS ship and they ship extremely fast...tons of money to be made.

Personal tips:

• Always stay protected while carding, you can do this by making sure you have all of the following:
- VPN (nVPN is decent)
- Mac Changer (good to change your mac address; keep yourself totally anonymous)
- Cracked/ open wifi spots around you location are a plus; use them if available!
- Get in and get out; complete the task efficiently and effectively.
• When choosing which cards to you, I recommend you purchase either AMEX or DISCO; they are the strongest and will give you the best results.
- Always ask your vendor for the telephone number if it doesn't come with one...you'll need it when checking out.
- Do not check the cards yourself, you should trust that your vendor is selling you active/ live cards.
- BIN aka Bank Identification Number is important...PayPal to platinum cards and so fourth, stay away from gold/classic, they tend to only work for low amounts.
• When checking out, select the fastest shipping method. (the faster they need to ship, the less processing the order goes under)
• Placing orders at the right time is very effective...for example, around Christmas, security on websites isn't so strong...you get the point.
• Do not use your personal email, create an email over at www.mail.com and use that email.
- Match the email with the carder holder's name...so it looks even more legit.
• Quite a few shops require phone call verifcation; have a call service ready incase you must verify the order via the phone.
• As for selling your items, find a local connect like a pawn shop owner/ local shop owner who is willing to buy all of the items you get.
- Networking is key; this will get you good connects!

This is all you really need to begin carding, I hope you take my advice and make a nice amount of cash.

Article has been written by me, Nestle.

I'd appreciate it if you gave me +1...if you found this information helpful. :)
If you have any questions, please contact me and we will discuss any concerns that you may have.

Thanks for your time, enjoy!

Much respect,

~ Nestle

I don't know what u've been carding , but MOST of the shops require call verrification.

U didn;t say anything about diff ship/bill , same name drop , forwarded calls to skype number , etc..

Also there is a lot to say about online carding..(live chat,phone confirm , cc without avs, cc without vbv/mcs, etc )

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
I don't know what u've been carding , but MOST of the shops require call verrification.

U didn;t say anything about diff ship/bill , same name drop , forwarded calls to skype number , etc..

Also there is a lot to say about online carding..(live chat,phone confirm , cc without avs, cc without vbv/mcs, etc )

This isn't a full tutorial, just enough to get you started into carding.

I mentioned at the bottom that if anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me and I will try my best to answer! :eek:

Thanks.

mrcrookers

Reaction score
noptical101 is right. This is not tutorial about anything. You just gave some very know tips and put some random stores trying to show it that you are a very active member of this forum.. Is a very know technique used by Rippers and LE ...

fishgoodeep

Professional
Reaction score
Tell me,please where I can find the same shops in Europe,because if I order from the USA they will charge me duty.

bloodroar

DEER
Reaction score
give us some advice but we not give its forms, each need develop our way! thanks for the advice

noptical101

Professional
Reaction score
Tell me,please where I can find the same shops in Europe,because if I order from the USA they will charge me duty.

Problems with shops in EU is that good shops with expensive/nice items , have VBV.So either u have to find bins without vbv or find processors without vbv.

I usually go for the second , find a shitty shop with processor without vbv , than try to find other shops that use same processor.It's about trial and error.

Again , if you card for yourself (to get certain products )it is harder , but if you card to make money it's easy (u can just card a bunch of easy to sell shits and resell them )

abktxt

Carder
Reaction score
LOL.... I'm sure if that tips is followed then you can card any store as they don't ask more than what you've said. The worst they can go for is to scan which you can edit or come to there office to pick your order. More tips is needed and easy to card store which is like most stores that sells clothings easily ship orders that is less than 200$.
Wise up more friend...
About the EU, one of the processor i deal with and that they ship mostly is worldpay back in the days and still sure that it will go till now but the store might be calling now but some of the store using them will still be shipping.

Good luck mate.

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
you can sell me 1 CARDABLE SITE trusted, avs ? , billing and same shiping ? , price and methos please PM , i pay for you GOD info , method, class

solo2012

Carder
Reaction score
- VPN (nVPN is decent)

what is vpn and socks5 please explain more?
and where can i get the mac changer from?

thank you veryh much

Omega-

Professional
Reaction score
Responds to everyone up untill ripper/le is mentioned?