Carding Method Aliexpress

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
This lesson is a personal experience, it was driven stably by me personally, with good feedback, everything written is tested, and is a working diagram for the day the manual was released.

Typing - AliExpress, principles and basics
This lesson for part of the audience will not be big news, but perhaps there will be new moments that will well contribute to successful driving, for beginners this is a good formula for successful driving, since driving into Alik itself is an order of magnitude easier than some shops. And remember, the main thing is to start!
Also, for individuals who consider themselves superior to this, a separate request “We pass by”.

Let's get started:
The principles of operation are quite simple, we will consider the method of a thorn in RU - in amounts up to $ 20

We will need:
  1. Customized virtual machine (ENG);
  2. Twisted WebRTC (not critical, but better than with disabled);
  3. SSH tunnel (I am using Bitvise);
  4. Driving material.

Analysis - How to choose the right product, quantity, and sellers.
The goods in RU must be exclusively worth up to $ 20, and not $ 20.10, but strictly up to 20.
The quantity is the same, if your product costs, let's say $ 5, respectively, we throw in the basket no more than 4 units of the product, the basket can be collected from different goods, for any total amount, the main thing is that each item in the basket does not exceed these 20 bucks, the total maybe 500.
Be sure to pay attention to the paid SHIP, even if you want to fizzle the goods with express services, we keep everything exactly so that the price does not exceed $ 20 with delivery.
There is no special selection for sellers, but the more popular the seller, the more in-demand product you are sizzling, the easier it will be passed, but it will take longer to send).
Only one thing is important, make sure that the delivery is not from RU, yes, yes, from RU, there are sellers who have representatives and warehouses in RU, and this is fraught with consequences.
There is also a branch called MOLL, it is also better not to go there, it's all in RU, I think there is no point in talking about the risks.

Fraud - To which the fraud system reacts sharply.
The most common blocking by fraud, first of all, refers to crooked machine settings, black IP, to used names or addresses, namely, if the address was sent in bulk, then the fraud system refuses to spike to this address or name, phone number.

Next, we will consider how to properly accept packs without palette, Alik loves rashka, a large percentage of sales come from RU, so they cannot adjust the filter perfectly, which we use successfully.
Also, the Chinese are not so stupid, and they see when they work from the same bin, it has been proven in research that if the bin is screwed up, then the merch will not write off a penny.
For some reason, Fraud is loyal to the seller's downloads, namely, in the example, consider a $ 10 Pen, let's say you need 20 pieces of these pens, and we can safely from one seller, buy them 2 pieces 10 times), and the seller is obliged to send them to you , since alik is punishing the sellers, they will write to you, scare you that they will cancel, etc., we spit on their tales, and wait until they send, there is no need to make contact.
Yes, there are also sad sides, the last half of the orders have been canceled, although I do not see mathematics in this, since out of 10 goods of the 1st seller, driven in a row, 2-3 can be canceled, but these are trifles.

Shipping - RU / USA.
And so about the rules of the thorn, in RU, as we know, they send goods up to $ 20 without problems, there are no special rules, some of them will be described in the next paragraph.
I will only say about the basic rules:

If it works out, choose the countries where the goods are stored, namely Estonia, Poland, sometimes Thailand, etc., it comes from them faster, and there are fewer delays, just not RU)).
About SPSR, these are bastards, they require confirmation of passport data, often part of the parcels pass through them, I personally avoid them, or rather I do not answer anything, they threaten to send the parcel back. There were cases that they entered the left pass data, rolled it, but then run with the drawn docks, the red tape is shorter, so we don't click on the “free” express delivery.
We try to avoid delivery to SingaporePost, a painfully problematic service, the best option is a simple postal service (ChinaPost + Russian Post).
About the tracks, after you have passed the payment, we wait for the Shipped status (sent), you are given a track code by which you can track the parcel, often the Chinese cheat if the track does not beat, do not worry, we wait until 40 days, we pick up the goods.

Detailed Driving Process (Wholesale Driving)
// Stuff in RU //
  1. We reserve cardboard in the shop.
  2. We buy a tunnel for the country or better the city of cardholder, launch it, and check for its presence in the black list, you can also visit whoer.net. (Necessarily clean cookies)
  3. We register mail, it is better for the country of cardholder, it will be used to track the status of the payment, in our case the card is German, which means we send to eclipso.de mail. I personally do mail under the name of cardholder, but it also fought successfully on brute mailboxes, so this is an individual matter, some do not need mail at all. (We use a translator, the site is German)
  4. We go to the site, poke around for 5 minutes, preferably a subsection of goods that you will hiss. We add a couple of products to the cart, go roam again, find the product, click buy now, transfer it to the registration page, register under the name of cardholder, enter our mail.
(Warming up is also controversial, warmed up for 2 days will give me less than without warming up at all)
  • Be sure to make sure that the language and country in Alik's cap are indicated under cardholder, it is usually set automatically, if you did not clear cookies, and previously visited Alik, then you will then have a refusal to pay (Fraudulent Transaction), so it does not work if entering from the tunnel of France you have a website in Russian. (Clean cookies / change tunnel)
Here we are registered, we go to the cart, and here is the most important thing, you cannot press the BuyAll button, since we will pay for the entire cost of the basket, and this is certainly not $ 20, you have to click one product at a time, but this is a routine, but only in this way, the whole point is that the withdrawal from the card itself does not exceed the amount of $ 20.
Entering the recipient's data (Drop), here we calmly write the name of the drop, the address, the phone number I do not advise to insert your own, the evil Chinese then contact and ask them to return the money)) (A real case)
-Some will ask, how is it, immediately to Drop, yes it is possible, it goes well, if in doubt, punch the KX address, and send the test parcel there, then in your personal account, change the address to Drop and then hiss at him.
  • We pay for the card in the shop, here we have 5-10 minutes to drive it in, if not, we check.

Next, enter the card, everything is as usual, write the data, click to pay, here we have 3 options, Payment Succefull, transfer to VBV or Fraudulent Transaction, I think there is no need to explain, it all depends on the system or bin settings.
And voila, we have paid for the goods, we wait 9-12 hours, if verified, we see messages, Awaiting Shipment, it can be from 1 to 5 days, this product can no longer be marked, blocked, or something else can be done, only shipment, after sending we will see the Awaitng Delivery message, this means that the product has been sent, and there is a 99% chance that you will receive it successfully.
Letters to the Chinese about changing the address are often useless, they are ready for anything if only you buy, but they send cardholder) so this is a category of social engineering and we do not need it.

Bonuses
Acc gives 2-3 days, namely you yesterday drove in goods for 400 bucks, we wait until at least part is sent, then all the goods have passed, and then we continue to beat until it gets up again, tomorrow it can also give )).
There are rumors that carders are written off with the Chinese, they pay for the goods, and the Chinese throws 50% of the amount paid in a month on the card and does not send the goods, Alik pays them once a month. (So much for thought)
If you get a good bin, you can drive in up to $ 1500 per day from one card. (Verified)

You can drive in up to 3 cards in a row, in the sense that if you didn't drive valid, we go in the second circle and beat a new card, there is no need to register a new account and warm up the shop again.
We bind up to 3 cards in AliPay, give it to our loved ones, even if they have locked some goods or does not allow paying with the linked card.
There are options for registering by switching from different resources, such as social networks), which also increases the success of the drive, I will not disclose the details, we turn on the brainworm.