Carding Lessons Service

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
You know when I see these types of threads the first thing that comes to mind is those infomercials late at night selling "Real U.S. Treasury Gold Coins"

They say "The price of gold will be increasing sky high in the near future, get your gold coins now!"

It makes me think why don't they just keep the gold coins if they are so sure it will sell for so high :)

So if your method makes a lot of money for you, why are you taking the time to sell this method at all? Shouldn't you be making more money instead of wasting time vending a tutorial?

Information like this was free and openly exchanged back in the day. I take my time to write tutorials to help newbies out for free in hopes that others will follow my steps and do the same because the more knowledge we share with the newbies, the more partners we'll have to work with in the future.

Just my two cents.

Good luck with your sales.

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
livethebeat, yes mate your right back in the day we exchanged information for free we built up connections and stayed up to date with the new things which made us lot of money , but realising that nowadays its not like that it will take new ppl time to reach our level so im offering them a quicker time to their goal , thanks for understanding.

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
pm'd everyone back , let me know when u have added me or specify ur usernames on icq thanks

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Thanks

c0nnection

DEER
Reaction score
interested in this. ICQ me :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:46 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:46 AM ----------

Reactions: zbox

zbox

good guy

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
IRapeHomelessArabs, thanks for flooding.

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Soon I will be putting up Zeus Set Up service and giving my customers special discounts!

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Customers feel free to ask any question , you have my full support.

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Prices still the same :)

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Still Up :)

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Still doing it ;)

rznt

Carder
Reaction score
A+. Friendly, reliable and guaranteed full support. I recommend this seller.

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Still teaching ;) - contact me in PM

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
I do not want to make a big case about it, but watch out with this guy. If your doing anything with him, use escrow.
skazzi please just read the post but do not comment it. At least show respect !