Carding and Cashout Chase

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Well, today we will talk about how to cash out Chase through the Zelle payment system. Finding logs with this bank is quite problematic, everyone works it out themselves, but if you still have such logs, then you can safely work with them.

Just for start

First of all, before entering the BA, we set filters in the mail, I hope you don’t need to teach you how to do this. Then we try to enter the BA, there may be 2 options:
  • If the cookies are fresh, then you will fly into the BA without confirmations, it will be wonderful, we were mistaken for our own.
  • If the cookies turned out to be old, or there were very few of them, then we will be asked to go through verification: either receive an SMS or a letter by mail. We naturally accept the code to enter the mail.

d941a9c2c7314e8686317.png

If you flew into BA without confirmation, then you can immediately try sending, but I always warm up a day or two. I do exactly the same when it turned out to fly only with a confirmation via mail.

Warming up consists in visiting the account every day, it is very desirable from one IP and one working session, i.e. browser settings. We went into the account, admired the amounts that we will soon withdraw and left to hang a little, well, or else we climbed through the account.

Withdrawal process.

6f41de2ad2839d253e985.png

Now we need to add our drop, for this go to the "QuickPay recipients" tab and poke Add a recipient" on the left. There we enter his name, email or phone number and save the data.

b6fb83c13a262e0dd7dac.png

Now we return to the "Send Money" tab and select our drop, the amount of the send and write a comment (it is better to write a comment, since I have heard many times that the passability is better in this case).

87d385bc99f56667c9909.png

Our task is for the transfer to fly off the instant, and not fall into the pending, because after that there is a high probability that the acc will fly to the lock. I recommend transferring up to $ 1000.

d941a9c2c7314e8686317.png

If you see Delivered or Funded, then everything is fucking and you carded Chase. On this screen, I was a little greedy and instead of throwing an acc for a day's rest, I tried to make another send, but it fell into the pending and the acc was locked, and the first $ 1000 was successfully cashed out.

Last edited by a moderator: