carding airline ticket

fukitoll

Reaction score
im considering carding an international airline ticket, i would try to purchase the ticket just a day or two before departure, anyone think this would be too risky? any tips to help my chances of pulling this off?

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
several airlines have giftcards/vouchers. so you would be able to buy a ticket yes. but as i stated in another thread, using vouchers with your real name , is very risky and stupid. if you wanna stay free, forget about this

Escobar

No comments

fukitoll

Reaction score
traveling on papers not my own ;) so no worries there, just trying to find ways to minimize risk of being stopped at the airport

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
well everyone is repsonsible for his own actions, basicly you would card a voucher, and use it one day before the flight is, but traveling with counterfeited IDs, carded airplane tickets. is it worth it?

whiterhino

RIPPER
Reaction score
if you purchase the tickets same day or near you automatically get flagged in the system as a potential threat, you can figure out why.

Escobar

No comments

dodirty

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Its very easy I do it all the time....

Just make the reservation and tell them you will pick it up the same day about 6 hours earlier, then go to the Kiosk and purchase the ticket, check in and your on your way...Works all the time

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
i don't think it's worth it if you use it, the odds of the TSA or the company catching you for credit card fraud are high.
it's your choice if you want to go for your vacations to jail ;D

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Travelling on fake ID's, carded airline tickets especially in this day and age screams TERRORISM...in fact you'd probably be charged with some form of terrorism I'd think.

Data

Carder
Reaction score
It's easy, here is your steps:

1. Buy ticket with CVV online
2. Go enter your confirmation code at the electronic check in
3. Using your real name IS OK but don't use your real address or date of birth, because the airline tickets only use your name.
4. Show TSA your ID and ticket, they glance at it, that's all. No swiping or anything. Then they check for the UV to make sure it's not fake.
5. Board your plane

(Oh yeah, buy two 1 ways on two separate cvv, dont use a round trip.)

IWin

Carder
Reaction score
I have done this several time with no problem, but that was years ago, security might have changed

shrimpnfries

BANNED
Reaction score
yea i sell airline tickets all depends on which airlines you use. most of any airlines wont arrest you. they might detain you tho.. i usually book customers tickets and send them the conformation number through e mail. i have them put it in at the kiosk.. some walk to the counter.. if if goes bad they will tell you there.. be ready to get the fuck out tho.. u can book online with cvv.. it will look obvious if ur using a card where the pos has nothing to do with where ur at or where your going.. always book straight the airlines website.. never through 3rd party.. like yahoo travel. will spoil quicker

Dia

Reaction score
I still buy tickets with cvv and no problem ... usin my real name ... in case my ticket is cancel last minute i didnt know about that ( cuz didnt check email ) in the airport they ask u to show them the card u payd with ... in that case i'm like : ohh sorry i don't have that card on, my bf or my company buy it for me i should call to check what is wrong ... thats all what happen to me ... i've never try bi swipin ...